Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Maybe I'm reading the contract wrong, but Twolves could in theory control Love for 2 more years no?

Exactly. You don't give up a known All Star in love for an un-proven talent.

There is enough upside w/ Wiggins that his potential trumps the fact he hasn't played a single NBA game.  If you're going to be a re-building franchise, starting with a talent like Wiggins is a step in the right direction. 

*edit* Wolves run the risk of getting nothing back for Love if they sit on trades for too long.  Like it's been pointed out, Love is going to use his ETO and has voiced his displeasure w/ the way things have gone in Minnesota. 

Edited by RonArtest15

There is enough upside w/ Wiggins that his potential trumps the fact he hasn't played a single NBA game.  If you're going to be a re-building franchise, starting with a talent like Wiggins is a step in the right direction. 

*edit* Wolves run the risk of getting nothing back for Love if they sit on trades for too long.  Like it's been pointed out, Love is going to use his ETO and has voiced his displeasure w/ the way things have gone in Minnesota. 

Come on now. We're redskins fans. We know all about "upside". Me? Give me provent talent.

Come on now. We're redskins fans. We know all about "upside". Me? Give me provent talent.

You're not the GM.  And I suspect any deal involving Wiggins WILL get the trade done for Love. 

Rubio/Levine

Waiters

Wiggins

Bennett

Pek

Team won't win much at first, but they'll be fun as hell to watch.  The athleticism between Levine/Wiggins would be scary. 

How can LKB have nothing to say about all of this?

He's coughing up a lung in dusty old record rooms chasing down the true timeline of integration of universities in the American south. He's not doing it because a particular school rejected him. I imagine him dressed as Indiana Jones.

So now we get to see just how good Spoelstra is. Popovich and Jackson are probably both sharing a laugh at that.

Way back when Miami LeBron first started and they were struggling and it looked like Riley might take over, I wanted us to snag Spoelstra. Still wouldn't mind.

i wish he wears 6 in cleveland so those fans have to buy all new jerseys

That kind of trolling has been done already. He needs something that he can sell that isn't through the nba. Rg3 already did socks. Iverson had everyone wearing sleeves. Everyone has shoes. Are those 4 inch wide head bands he wears done through a sponsor of his? Maybe get shamwow to make some and sell them for 40 bucks. Write "true witness" on the fan version so the fanboys feel they need them to properly rep their guy.

Edited by Destino

Really? Dude is about to get a max contract for one of the best teams in the league. Not a bad deal for Bosh at all.

What I'm saying is, Bosh should not have waited for LeBron from the get go.

What I'm saying is, Bosh should not have waited for LeBron from the get go.

Why not? Maybe he gets a max deal in Miami now. We don't really know what Bosh wants so its hard to say if he made a good or bad decision.

Wade does appear to have screwed himself though. 41 million? Ouch.

gt6t9p4ljbcfgxmdityj.png

There should be a rule that no one that just got their team/namesake back after 12 years (only to leave again in probably 5 more years) should be cracking jokes about another fanbase.

Everyone knows the only reason the team got moved in the first place was over George Shinn's legal issues (alleged rape case) and the fact that he wanted luxury boxes and needed a new arena, even though the Hive was fine.  As for the team name, it wasn't available when we got a franchise back.

NBA in Charlotte isn't going anywhere.  

Edit:  But you're right, I really don't have any room to talk this decade lol.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro