Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

They probably reassess after 14 day quarantine of players and personnel.  I mean is there any player in the league who hasn't been exposed to Gorbert or someone directly exposed to him the last 14 days?  And we don't even know if he's the first one.  

12 minutes ago, bearrock said:

They probably reassess after 14 day quarantine of players and personnel.  I mean is there any player in the league who hasn't been exposed to Gorbert or someone directly exposed to him the last 14 days?  And we don't even know if he's the first one.  

Zero chance that Gobert is the only positive player...or coach or ref.

It’s going down.  

• Sad 1

If we survive all of this, and life somehow returns to normal, Rudy gonna need a fresh new nickname after this

11 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Damn.  Sports was how I was burying my head in the sand about this pandemic.  Now what?

Watch Netflix. Sports was never going to be our safe haven. Not this time.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, DCSaints_fan said:

Since they used the word “suspend” I’d say yes.  Otherwise they would have said “cancelled”

They didn’t exactly make it clear if this was just short term, or long-term enough in a way that wouldn’t make sense to even continue the season at all, hence my question.......

14 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Man, I already binged Altered Carbon and Narcos Mexico.  I'm going to have to read books.

Ah, havent gotten to my boy Kovasc yet for S2. Still on Outlander.

Speaking of books, I still have HP Lovecrafts complete works (one seriously mammoth ass book) to finish.

Yeah this does suck for all of the teams that were kicking butt this year.  A ton of people had real championship aspirations.

It's a mercy killing for the Wizards though.

I just read that the Warriors were the only team eliminated from the playoffs this season.  Is that true?  From first to worst.  Move them to the back of the lottery sports gods.

40 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

We need a "sports Netflix".  Classic seasons may be more interesting.... lets watch Lebrons rookie year... 

Don't they still have ESPN Classic? Couldn't get it on Comcast (that big ass ESPN package isnt available) before. Theres NBATv, and like SU said, YouTube as well.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Honestly, the way the American media (government?) has portrayed coronavirus is its impossible to catch and underreporting (testing?) probably made him think he couldnt possibly have it.  

Do you think him, Gobert and Tom Hanks are stupid?  No... 

Maybe this thing seeds longer and prior to anyone showing symptoms... its not like Italy is full of dumb people too.  

Fred isnt confirmed to have it though... but just some food for thought.  

Just now, Fergasun said:

Honestly, the way the American media (government?) has portrayed coronavirus is its impossible to catch and underreporting (testing?) probably made him think he couldnt possibly have it.  

Do you think him, Gobert and Tom Hanks are stupid?  No... 

Maybe this thing seeds longer and prior to anyone showing symptoms... its not like Italy is full of dumb people too.  

Fred isnt confirmed to have it though... but just some food for thought.  

Sorry, but this makes no sense. He was clearly sick before the game but came to the game anyway to coach. There is no indication at this point that Gobert was showing symptoms but still came to work. There has been one pretty clear rule from experts, if you are sick, don't show up to work. The only person that might give the impression that he couldn't possibly have it is our dumb af POTUS. 

• Like 1