Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

21 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Read somewhere historically, mavs have the best offensive ever. 

Credit to them if that's true, jus going to get weird once that title starts getting passed around every other year at rate we are going. Really depends on the metrics being used to say "best ever", a lot of top offense ever lists are pre-Warriors dynasty as well.

Like, if we went straight ppg this year, Wizards are jus above Mavericks this year, but I wouldn't be the one to come out and say ours is in the conversation in regards to best offenses all time, jus watching them I personally wouldnt argue that.

Edited by Renegade7

On 11/30/2019 at 11:26 PM, Renegade7 said:

I'm convinced its only a matter of time until a team scores 200+ points in a regular-season game.  And I've already accepted that whatever debate that happens will lose to what makes the most amount of money no matter how anyone feels about it.  It'll be "what the hell?" vs "get used to it", and I'm going to lose because of stupid **** like fantasy basketball.

People still play fantasy basketball?  I tried it once, hated it, gave my team over to some guy wanting in my cousins league like 9 years ago.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

People still play fantasy basketball?  I tried it once, hated it, gave my team over to some guy wanting in my cousins league like 9 years ago.  

I felt like I made my point to myself with fantasy football and havent done it sense.  I had no idea fantasy basketball was serious, the idea of fantasy baseball sounds jus as insane. But here we are, damn draft kings every other day with sports betting getting legalized in state after state.  I'll jus try to enjoy the game, but some will want more and that more someone will figure out how to make money off of. Inevitable.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

Jokic came in out of shape and has been slumping so far. He affects the game in so many ways, but they cant get where they want to go unless he is also a consistent scorer

Someone seriously needs to convince Jokic to get into nba shape.  He’d be much better if he hit the weight room, lost that fat, and actually had some conditioning.  Still wouldn’t be athletic, but better.  

24 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Instead,  he's got that slightly doughy, ex D-3, 9-5 cubicle LA Fitness baller physique

I was thinking more Serbian soccer hooligan. 

Now all fun and games aside imo if Kuzma doesn't step up as a semi consistent offensive threat the Lakers won't beat the Clippers in a 7 game series. They're ahead of schedule in quite a few aspects but so far it looks like the spotlight is too big for him. 

• Haha 1