Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

22 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

He should be putting in work like Blake Griffin.  Blake has almost remade his entire game.  He's a LEGIT threat from behind the arc. Didn't happen overnight, but it's a testament to how he's become one of the best all-around 4's in the league. 

he's essentially their point guard, and it somehow works

I don't have a problem with most music, but dubstep, auto tune and mumble rap make me feel like im being trolled. I'd prefer if they both were loaded into some super top secret space force cannon and fired into the nearest black hole

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Any of you guys read Zach Lowe's article on the NBA owner's meeting?  We're probably two years from the next CBA negotiations, but I think they're going to be contentious.

Just what the Wizards need.  Another freaking lockout as they're trying to get a rebuild off the ground.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

The rich Paul rule does seem like a shot by the NCAA

NCAA is horrible.  This was the current agent rules before the Rich Paul rule, SI article from their website:  https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2019/nba-draft-ncaa-agent-rules-changes-explained

While I disagree with the Rich Paul rule, because its ridiculous to tell college players who they can and can't choose as their agent when testing the NBA draft waters, it's only in regards to keeping their eligibility should they find out their draft stock would go up by playing one more year of college ball, etc.  

In the case of players like Zion, who  was going to be the #1 overall pick regardless (and knew it), I don't think they can stop him or any players that are declaring for the draft and not returning to college from picking whatever agent they want (e.g. Rich Paul).  But again, I think it's a stupid rule and won't last very long.