Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Give it some time.  He'll **** with the wrong person someday and catch an ass-kicking.

I think that's the only reason he keeps doing it.  Until he gets his ass whooped, he's  not gonna change.  Hasnt run into that person with no you-know-whats to give.

2 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I think that's the only reason he keeps doing it.  Until he gets his ass whooped, he's  not gonna change.  Hasnt run into that person with no you-know-whats to give.

It's unfortunate that this isn't 70s style basketball, it would have happened by now.  It'd have happened when he was in college.  Players weren't ****ing around then.  

25 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I feel like that will come from someone in his own locker room. 

42 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It's unfortunate that this isn't 70s style basketball, it would have happened by now.  It'd have happened when he was in college.  Players weren't ****ing around then.  

But what if Grayson Allen can fight?  Can you imagine the internet’s reaction to an nba player losing a fight to Grayson Allen?  lol

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Destino said:

But what if Grayson Allen can fight?  Can you imagine the internet’s reaction to an nba player losing a fight to Grayson Allen?  lol

If I ruled the world, one of the things I'd do is have NBA players in the WWE in the offseason.  I don't care.  I'd pay them really well.  Can you imagine what a heel Grayson Allen would be?  Who wouldn't turn in to see Tacko Fall in the ring?  He's a fringe NBA player but he'd have a home in the NBAWWE.  LeBron going in for the clothesline on Kyrie!!

All of this while dumping ice cream and chocolate sauce on my Eggo waffles like an 8 year old.  Because I'd rule the world.

1 hour ago, Destino said:

This man gets it. We just naturally assume a white boy that goes to Duke can't throw.

I bet he got them Israel hands

If I had to bet an amount of money that mattered to me, I'd bet money he cant fight.  He might throw hands with a regular dude, cuz he's still an big athlete.  But against a dude his size that's had enough of his BS, he's getting dropped.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, justice98 said:

If I had to bet an amount of money that mattered to me, I'd bet money he cant fight.  He might throw hands with a regular dude, cuz he's still an big athlete.  But against a dude his size that's had enough of his BS, he's getting dropped.

We should do a sig bet or something, when/if this moment actually comes...

Folks are INSANE thinking there won't be a market for John Wall.  Don't care what his contract is or that he's coming off an injury...he's going to have suitors the second he puts up averages north of 15/8.  On one leg, he put up Mike Conley numbers LOL 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I think the Mavs should go after Chris Paul

They won their last title with a past his prime legendary point guard playing with a superstar euro.  Now they got two superstar euros. 

Edit: Speaking of Euros are we at the point where an all euro team could win an nba title?  Even thinking that would have been crazy not too many years ago.  I don’t think there are enough guards to put together a full roster yet, but a great all euro front court would be easy.  

Edited by Destino
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Destino said:

Edit: Speaking of Euros are we at the point where an all euro team could win an nba title?  Even thinking that would have been crazy not too many years ago.  I don’t think there are enough guards to put together a full roster yet, but a great all euro front court would be easy.   

Oh absolutely.  A Giannis, Jokic, Gobert front court would be enough to carry a team to a title with any guards.  Bench front court would be awesome too with guys like Vucevic and Capela and Porzingis and Doncic.  I would just put like Fournier, Rubio, Schroeder, Sato, Dragic, Bojangles, and Anunoby in the mix on the wings and that would be enough.

• Like 1