Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Curry, Thompson, and Draymond were all sensational tonight.  I definitely think those three are good enough to win this series.  But it's also a really big help when Cousins plays well.  His presence on the glass changes their defense.  Otherwise you've got Draymond and Bell and an injured Looney in their trying to jump over much bigger players in white and red jerseys.

And I thought Cook's energy was a real boost as well.  I don't want to overreact to one terrible game from Livingston, but it was hard not to notice how much better the Warriors' second line up looked with Cook on the floor instead of Livingston.  The little man battles on defense and on the boards and he has no fear of shooting.  The Toronto point guards are tiny and they can't punish Cook for giving up so much size at the position.  This is a series where they can play Cook without fear.

8 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Raptors up six and the Warriors were reeling, why did Nurse call a time out?

I immediately thought that too. I re-watched and I think Leonard actually wanted the TO. He got the ball and pointed at Lowry who then called TO. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

You know maybe an Achilles injury forces Durant to take the safety of GS. It may end up working out better long term for them 

gotta wonder how he bounces back from this one though. probably not much history on 7ft, lanky, athletic dudes suffering that type of injury

5 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

gotta wonder how he bounces back from this one though. probably not much history on 7ft, lanky, athletic dudes suffering that type of injury

Worst case he is a only a completely deadly spot up shooter. Like maybe if he loses his foot that’s the worst case 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1