Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

15 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Y’all being irrational now. He is an actual ambassador for the team. Has his own locker and designed their jerseys. I don’t understand the hate towards drake if anything the anger should be directed to the raptors for enabling it. 

I aint angry, not hateful, nor wish him bodily harm. But I can't help but put Drake and all his sports Drake-isms into the groupie box. Bamma reaching "Bring It On" status.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah I don't care about drake either.  His voice is annoying and I think his music is lame.  He's a cartoon character.

Kawhi Leonard is the one I'm conflicted about.  I love the way he plays.  He's supposed to be the next Tim Duncan.  But it still bothers me that he quit on the Spurs and let his sleazy uncle get him traded.  I can not stand ankle biters like that uncle who use their relationships to great players to try and enrich themselves.  I can't stand when that comes along with the player, and Kawhi is pretty damn beta for allowing his uncle to use him.

Definitely dislike Kyle Lowry too.  He's a punk and it's hilarious when he has his meltdowns.  Very satisfying.

Raptors fans are neurotic and trashy too.  And corny.  We the North... that's worse than DC Family.  I'm not going to root for the Raptors, but wouldn't mind seeing Durant's ass getting sent off to New York with an L.

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Y’all being irrational now. He is an actual ambassador for the team. Has his own locker and designed their jerseys. I don’t understand the hate towards drake if anything the anger should be directed to the raptors for enabling it. 

He's a front-running groupie. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I don’t think he’s a front running groupie because he is rich, famous and friends with other famous athletes like Lebron and therefore wants to party with his friends when they win championships and are partying. 

Its funny to rip on him and meme it but if we are being realistic we’d all go party with our friends like lebron or other athletes if we could after our teams had lost 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

2 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Yeah I don't care about drake either.  His voice is annoying and I think his music is lame.  He's a cartoon character.

Kawhi Leonard is the one I'm conflicted about.  I love the way he plays.  He's supposed to be the next Tim Duncan.  But it still bothers me that he quit on the Spurs and let his sleazy uncle get him traded.  I can not stand ankle biters like that uncle who use their relationships to great players to try and enrich themselves.  I can't stand when that comes along with the player, and Kawhi is pretty damn beta for allowing his uncle to use him.

Definitely dislike Kyle Lowry too.  He's a punk and it's hilarious when he has his meltdowns.  Very satisfying.

Raptors fans are neurotic and trashy too.  And corny.  We the North... that's worse than DC Family.  I'm not going to root for the Raptors, but wouldn't mind seeing Durant's ass getting sent off to New York with an L.

Come on now, You hate everyone that isn't dying slowly on the Wizards

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I don’t think he’s a front running groupie because he is rich, famous and friends with other famous athletes like Lebron and therefore wants to party with his friends when they win championships and are partying. 

Its funny to rip on him and meme it but if we are being realistic we’d all go party with our friends like lebron or other athletes if we could after our teams had lost 

He fronts like he's ON the team LOL. 

I mess w/ some of his music, but he's a lame. 

• Like 2

I don't think Leonard quit on the Spurs. The Leonard we've seen in this year's playoffs(and previous playoffs as well)is just way too tough of a competitor to just throw an entire season away. I think he was legitimately hurt and the Spurs doctors messed things up and he did what was in his personal best interest and not risk further injury and now its paying off in spades.

7 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

If you could see the look on my face, you could see that I give zero ****s.  Go ahead, pay for the training facility, I'm not impressed.   Let me know when you're paying for the new stadium.

Drake is a soft ****, but why does he need to pay for a new stadium to get left alone?  I don't think he should be in the huddle at all either, but honestly, I don't give a **** either.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

How much fun would it be to party with LeBron though?  What would we do, drink white wine spritzers and talk about our charities?  I'd rather play World of Warcraft with Tim Duncan.

I think it would be fun, but don't see him as a guy that is going to get trashed with you.  I dunno, he won me back some after his show "The Shop" on HBO, seems like a good guy.  You might be on to something......a new thread "Which Current or Former Athlete Would You Like to Party With"

My answer is Denis Rodman.  I imagine partying with him is crazy as ****.

5 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

He had Kawhi fake the severity of his injury and force his way out of San Antonio because they wouldn't give him a job in the organization.  He's a LaVar Ball.

You have zero idea if he faked it or not, and based on how he has looked this season I’m going to think it was real. Kawhi isn’t as explosive as he was two seasons ago and his quad looks to be still bothering him. 

What you are upset about is someone going against Popovich and getting the best of him. 

And we barely hear his uncle talk, so get that Lavar Ball mess out of here. We can do better than same race comparisons.

When I hear the word sleazeball, I’m thinking of people who do unethical and even illegal things. I have seen no evidence of that except Steve being upset.

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

The spurs organization ****ed up by publicly questioning his injury. 

He doctor shopped for like seven different diagnoses until he got the one he wanted.  The Spurs doctors got it right, they questioned his fake diagnosis and rehab plan because they were bull****.  Kawhi knew it too, that's why he hid from them and ghosted them.

Kawhi wanted out, he trumped up some nonsense to shift blame onto the Spurs, and then forced his way out.  It was a ****ty thing to do and his uncle was the architect of the entire stupid situation.

6 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

And we barely hear his uncle talk, so get that Lavar Ball mess out of here. We can do better than same race comparisons.

His uncle is the one who leaked everything about the situation to the media.  Who we haven't heard from is Popovich and the Spurs, because they're too classy to trash a former player for quitting in the team.  You're right that LaVar Ball was an unfair comparison because LaVar has never pulled the scummy bs that Kawhi's uncle did.  But they're both leeches who are willing to put themselves in the way of their family's careers to make money off of them.