Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I can't hate GSW.  There's no one I dislike on that team, even though I think Steph Curry can be a smug little dude sometimes he's a hell of a player and when he's cookin there's not many more fun people to watch.  I like Draymond's fire, I like that Klay is content to be the 3rd or 4th wheel and light it up from time to time even though he could be the 1st or 2nd dude on another team.  Durant is an all time great, there will never be another like him.  I like Boogie, even though he's not gonna play.  And the guys on the bench, especially Livingston and Iguodala.  

For Toronto, there's no one I dislike either. 

But there's Drake.

**** Drake.

Go GSW. 

I would like Draymond Green if he weren't a dirty player and he's also moody and far too willing to put himself over the team and cause drama.  If I were his teammate I would hate dealing with his bull****.

Curry is a great teammate but he rubs me the wrong way.  He comes off like a rich brat.  I don't dislike him, but he is definitely annoying.

Durant's a ****.  Nobody likes that guy.  Steve Kerr is a low key jerk who puts on a front of being this affable, humble niceguy.  He has to put up with a lot though, and he's brilliant and he's a consummate competitor and winner.

Klay Thompson is cool though.  Iggy is one of the best guys in the league.  The role players are fine.  It's pretty much just Draymond and Durant that make the team unlikable.  That and the fact they've made the competition a farce the last three seasons.

Even as a Wizards fan, I got really nothing against the city of Toronto or the Raptors.  However, I want them to be swept because of Drake.  LOL

I'm gonna defend Draymond for a second here...he's an invaluable member of their starting 5.  No, he'll NEVER be the best guy on a team, but his intangibles, intensity, and overall defensive awareness are off the charts.  He's a guy who holds everyone accountable on the floor and I really think if he was to miss an extended amount of time in the finals for whatever the reason, the series could possibly go 6 or 7 games. 

Edited by RonArtest15
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I would like Draymond Green if he weren't a dirty player and he's also moody and far too willing to put himself over the team and cause drama.  If I were his teammate I would hate dealing with his bull****.

Curry is a great teammate but he rubs me the wrong way.  He comes off like a rich brat.  I don't dislike him, but he is definitely annoying.

Durant's a ****.  Nobody likes that guy.  Steve Kerr is a low key jerk who puts on a front of being this affable, humble niceguy.  He has to put up with a lot though, and he's brilliant and he's a consummate competitor and winner.

Klay Thompson is cool though.  Iggy is one of the best guys in the league.  The role players are fine.  It's pretty much just Draymond and Durant that make the team unlikable.  That and the fact they've made the competition a farce the last three seasons.

That's a good take on Kerr, I forgot about him.  He's smug, too and a humblebragger.  I'm probably sure MJ had his reasons for punching him during practice back in the day.  

I think Draymond Green is the most fun player to watch on the Warriors.  No he's not the best or anything, but he is the most fun to watch to me.  The dude brings it so hard every damn play and plays with so much heart and passion.  He's easily my favorite player on the Warriors.

Yall are hilarious with the Drake hate, I dont get it.

Raptors going to get mauled in this serious if they dont come correct and play damn  near perfect every quarter like the year LeBron beat the 73 win team.  For every quarter the Raptors look like nobodies home, Warriors can have a quarter were all the lights are on, destroying any lead you build on them.  

10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Yall are hilarious with the Drake hate, I dont get it.

Raptors going to get mauled in this serious if they dont come correct and play damn  near perfect every quarter like the year LeBron beat the 73 win team.  For every quarter the Raptors look like nobodies home, Warriors can have a quarter were all the lights are on, destroying any lead you build on them.  

A totally punchable face.

14 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

That's it?  I can list more reasons for why I dislike grape jelly.

I think it’s an annoyance when someone tries to insert themselves in a sporting event in which they aren’t playing or coaching. He acts in a way that is beyond a super fan.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I think it’s an annoyance when someone tries to insert themselves in a sporting event in which they aren’t playing or coaching. He acts in a way that is beyond a super fan.

I try to reserve my rage for things, he's our generation's Spike Lee for the knicks or Jack Nicholson for the Lakers.  No, I don't want for every team if that's what you're wondering, but that's not what we're talking about.

10 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I try to reserve my rage for things, he's our generation's Spike Lee for the knicks or Jack Nicholson for the Lakers.  No, I don't want for every team if that's what you're wondering, but that's not what we're talking about.

That might not be what YOU'RE talking about.

Dude is a groupie/cheerleader (thank you, @Mr. Sinister ) and looks annoying AF.