Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Bruh... It's absolutely amazing how the media is trying to say:

A. The Warriors are a better team without KD.

B. That they have more fun when they play without KD.

C. KD doesn't like Steve Kerr.

A, is a lie... B and C is the media once again trying to create the narrative. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrypticVillain said:

Bruh... It's absolutely amazing how the media is trying to say:

A. The Warriors are a better team without KD.

B. That they have more fun when they play without KD.

C. KD doesn't like Steve Kerr.

A, is a lie... B and C is the media once again trying to create the narrative. 

A is clearly wrong.  B is probably true.  It's hard to argue basketball is somehow less fun to play when you get to touch the ball more.  C doesn't matter, he's gone after this season anyway. 

All of them are the media trying to start ****.   

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Toronto is good and they have a good home court advantage.  But tbh they just look old.  Milwaukee wins most of these individual match ups.  They have much younger legs too.  They look like the better team, and Giannis is better than Kawhi.

Bucks have better "others" as Shaq would say.  And more of them.  Toronto's all stars have outscored their counterparts on the Bucks in each of the first two games, and it hasn't mattered. 

Game 1

Lowry and Kawhi: 61 points

Giannis and Middleton: 35

Bucks win by 8

Game 2

Lowry and Kawhi: 46

Giannis and Middleton: 42

Bucks win by 22

Role players do tend to be better at home, so we'll see if the Bucks can keep this up in Toronto. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I don’t get how GS would be a prohibitive underdog against the Bucks. So said JVG and Mark Jackson. 

Prohibitive is too strong a word.  It's early, but @Destino brings up good point about their other guys outscoring Torontos other guys.  That could happen in the finals, but i can't bet against their defense and Curry going nova.  I'm not getting caught up in Toronto not wanting to play basketball two games in a row.

Just now, CRobi21 said:

Espn probably gave them a note to say that. Get those ratings up.

Mothership on a roll lately.

6 hours ago, Destino said:

A is clearly wrong.  B is probably true.  It's hard to argue basketball is somehow less fun to play when you get to touch the ball more.  C doesn't matter, he's gone after this season anyway. 

All of them are the media trying to start ****.   

I've always wondered how deliberately the sports media tries to just start stuff out of thin air.  Like I've wondered if a journalist or two just are ever like...let's start a rumor out of thin air, see if we can get traction with it, and actually speak it into existence.  

Lillard hasn’t looked all that good at any point in this series.  He’s off to another mediocre start.  He shot 35% in the first two games.  Shot 33% in that first half.  Can he really not handle doubles or is he injured?

If Curry or Thompson get hot in the 4th, GS will win. Portland looks like they don't want to win. They should be the more desperate team. 

Stotts should lay into his team. He's way too stoic for a team about a blow another game.