Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Honestly, I think its you who is being a wee bit sensitive here, judging by your initial response. I'll repeat, there was no malice in my heart while making that post. Honestly, I was being 100% serious with Mcqueen (and I'm sure he was being serious too), and then some random jabroni comes out and says "Yo, don't let 'em troll you like that son!". More importantly, its someone that I don't have many dealings with on here. As a result, that was kind of annoying.

But, don't think you can just expect to make a post the way you did, and think I wasn't going to respond to it. You can pretend it's nothing all you want (I have no problem doing it), but your tone/words say otherwise.

Thats just not the way things work in life, champ. So, if you have a problem, then by all means air all your grievances. If you don't, then move on, and quit whining about how much you think I hate you.

Someone is full of themselves.  I will admit I did chuckle at your other post about how you sometimes want the "old you" to come out so you can go off.   Really, do you actually think anyone gives two craps about how angry some bandwagon Heat fan will get on a forum board?

Watch out everyone, the OLD Mr. Sinister might come out and post!

What are you going to do, type in all caps?  You have some serious ego issues "Champ".......

And I'm done arguing with you on an internet forum board, it's stupid, no matter how you look at it.  So, I will revert to taking my shots at LeBron and the Heat as so desired and move forward.  

And it's nothing personal either, any shots I take is intended in jest, weather people take them that way or not is on them.  So, let's just drop it and get back to posting about the playoffs and bad mouthing each others teams :)

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

Spurs go up 2-0, book it.  I have a feeling, it's their year again, and most likely last shot for a while.  The bigger question is, does everyone think the Heat will stay together if they win and try to keep building on more rings?  Or will they lose say Wade, LeBron or Bosh?

If they lose, do they stay together?  In some capacity.  

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

Someone is full of themselves.  I will admit I did chuckle at your other post about how you sometimes want the "old you" to come out so you can go off.   Really, do you actually think anyone gives two craps about how angry some bandwagon Heat fan will get on a forum board?

Oh look, he responds again,lol. Took you a pretty long time to copy and paste the same out dated "Lol bandwagon Heat fan" spiel, but congrats anyways. I was convinced you would once again attempt to cry on my shoulder about how your parents never loved you....

I do find it odd that a Hornets, Bobcats, (or whatever the hell you call your team) fan is uttering the word "Bandwagon". Do they even have y'all pay for tickets? I mean surely they just let you walk right in free of admission and give you a complimentary foam finger (to play with yourself) when you're bored and the game is over in the 3rd quarter......

Watch out everyone, the OLD Mr. Sinister might come out and post!

What are you going to do, type in all caps?  

In your case, no. I wouldn't want you to flood my inbox with PM's, unsure whether or not we're still best friends....

Make sure you let LeBron borrow some of your prescription Midol before Sunday's game so he doesn't cramp up and you don't have any excuses when they go down 0-2 to the Spurs.

Make sure you don't use someone else's jokes (try for more originality... It helps) in the future, and I'll make sure to give him your facebook info or something, so he can add you as a friend and help brighten your day a little, and turn that frown upside down.....

*Whoops, I guess I shouldn't have ignored your clever edit.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Oh look, he responds again,lol. Took you a pretty long time to copy and paste the same out dated "Lol bandwagon Heat fan" spiel, but congrats anyways. I was convinced you would once again attempt to cry on my shoulder about how your parents never loved you....

I do find it odd that a Hornets, Bobcats, (or whatever the hell you call your team) fan is uttering the word "Bandwagon". Do they even have y'all pay for tickets? I mean surely they just let you walk right in free of admission and give you a complimentary foam finger (to play with yourself) when you're bored and the game is over in the 3rd quarter......

In your case, no. I wouldn't want you to flood my inbox with PM's, unsure whether or not we're still best friends....

Make sure you don't use someone else's jokes (try for more originality... It helps) in the future, and I'll make sure to give him your facebook info or something, so he can add you as a friend and help brighten your day a little, and turn that frown upside down.....

*Whoops, I guess I shouldn't have ignored your edit.

Some BFF you are........

Some BFF you are........

No no no.......

We've already gone through this. I don't roll like that. "Just being friends" wasn't going to work either. I hear Big Al might need a foot massage though....

Maybe y'all can swap stories and you can tell 'em how you spent all day scowering the internet (looking for a good comeback), but then edited, just because you couldn't bear the thought of being alone.

No no no.......

We've already gone through this. I don't roll like that. "Just being friends" wasn't going to work either. I hear Big Al might need a foot massage though....

Maybe y'all can swap stories and you can tell 'em how you spent all day scowering the internet (looking for a good comeback), but then edited, just because you couldn't bear the thought of being alone.

*clap* *clap* *clap* You got me :(

Seriously, back on topic.

Will the big three, LeBron, Bosh, Wade stay with the Heat regardless if they win or lose the series?  I think they will, I don't see LeBron going back to Cleveland or any other team for that matter.  Wade still has some left in the tank, surly they let him retire there.  I could see them getting rid of Bosh, depending who is available in the off-season.

*clap* *clap* *clap* You got me :(

No....... Sounds more like you got Lawry's...... Might wanna get that checked. It could be inoperable.

Waving the white flag already? That's disappointing. Just when I thought I was out, you pulled me back in here, and thats your reponse (after you came out so strong)? Fail

This is why sometimes its imperative to go sit the **** down and let things go, instead of continuously yapping like a 14 year old girl at a  sleepover.

And since you wanted to jump out there, we'll be back on topic when I say we're back on topic. That is of course unless you're done. Now.... Are you done?

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Thank you taze, we got off topic and it spinned all types of ways.

This is about the NBA Finals and what is coming.

When you have that type of dehydration there is potential for tears and such. I hope that is not the case in this situation.

I still have the Spurs in 6. I realize the Heat won't simply fold under any circumstances. The energy the Spurs played with last night though with the conditions is not sustainable typically.

I thought the Spurs with all of the turnovers and sloppy play pulled it together and got right. As an older team though they could get run out of the gym on some nights also.

And since you wanted to jump out there, we'll be back on topic when I say we're back on topic. That is of course unless you're done. Now.... Are you done?

I'd like to make an announcement, Mr. Sinister has won the internet even though he fails at reading comprehension. I told you before, I'm done arguing with you, an hour ago.  The thread is about the NBA Playoffs/Finals, not me or you and the pissing war that ensued.  

Feel free to continue to "pwn me" with insults if you want to, I find most of your rubbish humorous.  And it does take me back almost 15 years when I was 25 and angry at the world.  Life is short broski, gotta let go of that rage or it might cause cramping.  

I'm done now, enjoy your internet victory, it might be the only victory you get the rest of the NBA Finals.

Thank you taze, we got off topic and it spinned all types of ways.

This is about the NBA Finals and what is coming.

When you have that type of dehydration there is potential for tears and such. I hope that is not the case in this situation.

I still have the Spurs in 6. I realize the Heat won't simply fold under any circumstances. The energy the Spurs played with last night though with the conditions is not sustainable typically.

I thought the Spurs with all of the turnovers and sloppy play pulled it together and got right. As an older team though they could get run out of the gym on some nights also.

I can see the Spurs in 6, maybe 5 if they win two out of the next three.  Their age is a concern though.  If it gets to game 7, I'd say the Heat would have a major advantage, regardless of the Spurs having home court.

I'd like to make an announcement, Mr. Sinister has won the internet even though he fails at reading comprehension. I told you before, I'm done arguing with you, an hour ago.    

Oh no, I read that perfectly  :)

Surely you don't think that also means  I'd allow you to run off like a chump after your heartwarming soliloquy (that you continued to escalate), especially when I had already bowed out of the thread. I mean I almost get the feeling that you must have thought your greek tragedy was so good that I wouldn't even dare to respond. Y'all should know better than that.

Feel free to continue to "pwn me" with insults if you want to

Nah, I don't get off on messing with somebody who won't fight back (with words..... I'm not a violent individual  :) ) And quite frankly, you "pwned" yourself when you echoed the "Bandwagon Heat fan" line. There are very few things that aren't fair game in my eyes, in terms of **** talking when its sports related.

But when you call "Bandwagon" on somebody, you'd better be ready for some return fire... Not crying like a **** wishing I'll leave you alone.. You might as well sign yourself up for the **** talking death penalty when you go there with me. I despise bandwagon fans. I despise Heat bandwagon fans. But they are inevitable. But like I said, don't go there.

And it does take me back almost 15 years when I was 25 and angry at the world.  Life is short broski, gotta let go of that rage or it might cause cramping.  

I'm done now, enjoy your internet victory, it might be the only victory you get the rest of the NBA Finals.

Oh I've hidden nothing about my past on this forum. Nothing. Yes, you can check posts from '07, '08, and early '09, and find me posting almost like a completely different person. Not that guy anymore, no matter what you think. You don't know me. You know nothing about me.

But as for these days, there is a method to the madness :)

Sometimes being a nice friendly guy won't cut it, especially when you have to deal with morons, or annoying losers (such as yourself) who want to co-sign like a high school nerd that has no friends. I told you I didn't need you involved in my conversation, and I hurt your feelings. I apologize for hurting your feelings. But from now on, I promise that I will be more mindful of them in the future.

And don't worry about me if the Heat lose. I've been there, done that ( I still owe some people who made smartass remarks towards me in '11 too, but all in good time). I have dealt with far more hardship in my life than a sports team losing. There is nothing in this world that I can't take, and bounce back from.

Apparently, it aint the same for you, since you keep opening yourself up to more apparent internet bullying (is that what I'm doing now?) by running your mouth.

And like I said before, since you gave me the stage by running your mouth, we're done when I say we're done. But I'm flexible. So I'll ask again. Are you done?

Edited by Mr. Sinister

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

ME ME ME

ME ME ME

INSULT

BLAH BLAH BLAH

ME ME ME

INSULT

Internet bullying me?  LMAO, yeah ok kid......if you say so.  I regret taking shots at you now, only because you are so full of **** and yourself and I have to read your constant over used internet tough guy remarks.  

So tell me Heat fan since 2011, who are you going to pull for when LeBron is gone?

Internet bullying me?  LMAO, yeah ok kid......if you say so.  I regret taking shots at you now, only because you are so full of **** and yourself and I have to read your constant over used internet tough guy remarks.  

Internet tough guy is subjective, when the one that utters it is the one that started it. But I think in this scenario, "Internet tired of morons guy" is more appropriate. 

As for internet bullying. I don't know what else to call it. You think I hate you, you think I don't hate you, you think I care about you, you want me to leave you alone. I'm at  loss for words on what you think now, other than " I have nothing else to say to make mself look good, so lemme reach back into the hat  and go back to Lolbandwagon. That really worked last time, before I wanted to desperately change the subject and cry about why Sinister didn't read my line about calling the principal"

So tell me Heat fan since 2011, who are you going to pull for when LeBron is gone?

Damn, I wish I knew what it felt like when I had zero ammo in a **** talking session/argument/whatever this is now.

Me? I'll cheer for the same team I've always cheered for, champ. What are you going to pull on besides my dick, which you apparently can't get off of? Don't you have World Of Warcraft or something to play?

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Me? I'll cheer for the same team I've always cheered for, champ. What are you going to pull on besides my dick, which you apparently can't get off of? Don't you have World Of Warcraft or something to play?

I'll continue to pull and support the Hornets.  If we don't screw up the #9 pick and can land a solid free agent or two in the off-season.  We might be able to make a deeper playoff run, or hopefully win a game or two lol.

Thats a lot of pulling, but I'm ready for you to get off now.

So I'll ask for a 3rd time. Are you done?

Well, I personally think we are a couple of core players away from making somewhat of an impact.  I think we should stay away from Hairston should he fall and be available with the #24 pick.  I'd like to somehow get Kevin Love in free agency, but that is probably a pipe dream.

I'm gonna be crazy and continue to try and talk basketball here...

Quin Snyder finally made it to NBA HC, never thought I'd see the day. I remember when he was the next sure thing. Guy got out from under one one hell of a black cloud he built for himself at Mizzou.

Maybe Linas Kleiza can make a comeback with the Jazz :D  

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11044243/quin-snyder-soon-named-utah-jazz-coach

Edited by EvilMonkeyBoy

He's been a known Heat fan forever. In fact the Heat were popular team even before they had LBJ. I thought that was common knowledge

Before it was "Lol you couldn't find a Heat fan before Shaq"

Then it was "Lol you couldn't find a Heat fan before Wade/Butler/Odom"

Then it was "Lol you couldn't find a Heat fan before Mourning/Hardaway"

No one cared before then, though if the upstart team of Steve Smith, Glen Rice, Seikaly, Brian Shaw, etc weren't blown up, they'd have become special ( though no one would've gotten past the Bulls).

But I enjoy it. Thats why I always say in the stadium when other fans talk **** about Griffin, embrace it. No one cares about mediocre/potentially mediocre players with zero marketability. I embrace the fact that the Triumvirate of Evil  ( LAL, NYY,DAL) now has become a Quartet in some circles, adding Miami to the list. It is a badge of honor to constantly be on the minds of so many bitter, salty people that are faced with bashing their own sorry teams for their entire existence, desperately hoping for something more. It's a wonderful thing.

Well, I personally think we are a couple of core players away from making somewhat of an impact.  I think we should stay away from Hairston should he fall and be available with the #24 pick.  I'd like to somehow get Kevin Love in free agency, but that is probably a pipe dream.

It doesn't matter what you want......

I asked you if you were done. All you have to do is say yes, and I will disappear.

Edited by Mr. Sinister