Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

You'd think the raptors are kicking their ass, but they aren't, this is still single digits.  One bad quarter from Toronto and the score changes sides.

Also, the Raptors have racked up a ton of fouls. Not good when all you need is a hot quarter from either Steph or Klay

• Like 1

Toronto is having issues with their transition D tonight.  Warriors are getting good looks by running on made baskets.  Really punishing Toronto for not getting good shots off too.

If Toronto doesn't start stopping the break and sprinting back to get matched up, I think Golden State comes back and wins this one.

Looks to me like the Raptors basically need to ball out and have GS not get production from their second guys just to have a shot at winning at home. 

I don't think Toronto gets this kind of production from their non-stars on the road. I don't think they can win a game in Cali. But they might not need to. 

2 minutes ago, Vilandil Tasardur said:

Looks to me like the Raptors basically need to ball out and have GS not get production from their second guys just to have a shot at winning at home. 

I don't think Toronto gets this kind of production from their non-stars on the road. I don't think they can win a game in Cali. But they might not need to. 

Nah if they win tonight again theyll need to grab one at Oracle too.GS can win in any dimension. Need to force them to win 3 or 4 straight, and im not convinced they can do that even when Durant comes back.

8 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Yeah this is a must win game for Toronto.  They aren't going to win in Oakland.

They're gonna have to. Every game that GS wins, they allow Durant time to heal. They need to bury them 3-1 at least.

*And now this one isnt guaranteed either

Edited by Mr. Sinister

25 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Also, the Raptors have racked up a ton of fouls. Not good when all you need is a hot quarter from either Steph or Klay

Warriors putting that python grip on them, have the raptors scored this quarter yet?