Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Update! Anyone Else Going To The Redskins/packers Game At...(Pause For Effect)..lambeau Field?

AnnapolisSkinsFan

I asked this question on the FB group - does anyone have a lot number for any kind of 'Skins tailgate? My bus from Milwaukee is taking us to Favre's steakhouse for pre-game but would love to swing by a 'Skins tailgate before the game.

Looking forward to seeing some fellow 'Skins fans in Wisconsin. We're a rarity up here, haha. Should be a hell of a game.

Most of us have gotten passes to the ARENA lot which you can find on the map by clicking on the link in the above post by RGIII10 (post #44). Sounds as though there should be a decent representation there Sunday. Can't wait to eat brats and drink beer at 8 am with a bunch of other crazed Skins fans. 

Oh, and going to Lambeau should be pretty cool too!

I asked this question on the FB group - does anyone have a lot number for any kind of 'Skins tailgate? My bus from Milwaukee is taking us to Favre's steakhouse for pre-game but would love to swing by a 'Skins tailgate before the game.

Looking forward to seeing some fellow 'Skins fans in Wisconsin. We're a rarity up here, haha. Should be a hell of a game.

Most of us have gotten passes to the ARENA lot which you can find on the map by clicking on the link in the above post by RGIII10 (post #44). Sounds as though there should be a decent representation there Sunday. Can't wait to eat brats and drink beer at 8 am with a bunch of other crazed Skins fans. 

Oh, and going to Lambeau should be pretty cool too!

Yes, where is the tailgate going to be? I am in walking distance to the stadium from my hotel, so i am going to be walking around with burgers and beers and need to know where to eat and drink them!

I already messaged RGIII10 about this, but me and my two buddies are planning on swinging by the Arena Lot to meet up with this crew. Going to be bringing lots of beer and some food as well. Looking forward to it. We are staying at the Comfort Inn (about 30 minute walk from Lambeau) so we are planning on leaving there around 7:30 to head towards the lot. 

VERY fired up. HAIL. 

The Arena Lot is actually 3 lots so I think we should go with SILVER.  There is a map on the website showing which one this is. 

Who is up for a Saturday night meetup?  I think the Stadium View Bar sounds like a great place to get together. Looks like a fun sports bar and will let us get acquainted with where we are meeting on Sunday morning. We could start at 6pm for dinner and see how many we will have for the tailgate.

I am flying in so I will not have any of my usual tailgate supplies.  I can shop and bring food if we are going to have grill space.  I guess we need to know how many grills we will have.

Feel free to PM me if you want my cellphone number for any questions.

Jackie

Hey everyone, I haven't posted on here in a few years but wanted to get dialed back in. I am flying in Saturday morning to Chicago and gonna check out my fav baseball team, the Reds play in Milwaukee that afternoon. Then plan on driving up to Green Bay early Sunday morning. Looks like the Arena Lot is where I can find my people!

I have not got my ticket to the game yet but should anyone have an extra they are looking to unload, please let me know. I'll be driving a rental car in so if there is anything I can add to the tailgating festivities, let ne know what I can contribute!

Looking forward to seeing you all at the game. Finally get to put down the checkmark for going to Lambeau Field!

HTTR!

JD

CincyFan... good catch, I just checked the map on their website ( http://www.ticketstaronline.com/events/detail/game-day-packer-parking-arena-lot ) and of the 3 Arena lots the lady recommended the RED LOT because it is smaller and we will have an easier time finding each other.  I'll PM you to exchange numbers, between this forum and the facebook page there's several of us that have exchanged numbers to get together Saturday night.

JDintheSD21... more important then a ticket to the game is a parking pass!  I am driving up from Chicago, will have 2 grills, table, cornholes boards, and everything else we can get in my truck.  Bring food, you can use our grills, can't really think of anything else we need.

Won't be hard to find me, I've got a big white truck with a cap and I'll have Redskins logos all over it!

It appears the big BART STARR PLAZA tailgate is in front of the Resch Center off Armed Forces drive and we will be parking/tailgating in Arena-RED lot behind the Resch Center off Lombardi Ave.  When I get into town Saturday evening the first thing we will do is check out the parking lot situation.  I'll post details on here and the facebook page Saturday night and hopefully clear up any confusion.

Hey Guys,

I had been planning on coming but my sons sports schedule unfortunately took precedence.....Anyway...FYI:

My good friend and his buddies are renting a house directly across the street from the atrium, on the stadiums doorstep.

They are diehard packer fans, I told him I might send some of you nuts by.

I will try to get some more details for you in the next couple of days, he says they throw a pretty wild bash on Saturday nite.

UPDATE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14!!!! 

WELCOME EVERYONE TO GREEN BAY...

LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BE HEADING TO THE STADIUM VIEW BAR SATURDAY NIGHT. SOME ARE GETTING TOGETHER FOR DINNER AROUND 6:30. PHONE: 920-498-1986. THEY ARE NOT SHOWING THE MERIWEATHER FIGHT, SO SOME MAY HEAD OUT LATER ONCE WE FIND A SPOT FOR THE FIGHT.

ON SUNDAY, THE CONSENSUS LOCATION IS THE ARENA LOT, RED AREA. WE WILL GATHER WITH THE FIRST ONES THERE, SOME ARE ARRIVING BEFORE 8AM. 

LINK: 

http://www.ticketstaronline.com/events/detail/game-day-packer-parking-arena-lot

REMEMBER, GAME TIME IS 12PM NOON (REMINDER FOR EAST COAST TIMERS) 

TEXT MY CELL TO FIND US 410.300.6393

SEE YOU THERE! 

JOHN FROM ANNAPOLIS

Hey John I may text you tomorrow morning. En route Toronto to Milwaukee right now, and driving up to Green Bay tomorrow morning. Heading up with a buddy who is a Packer fan, and we already have a parking pass for the Arena lot. Can't wait!

Envy is the worst form of human nature. 

So help me I am a nice shade of green around now and it's getting darker at you all going to a football game in, IMHO, the single best town in America you could go to a football game in. Outside of seeing the 'Skins in Arlington, Lambeau is top of my 'Redskins to do list.'

You lucky, lucky people. Have a blast and savour the memory's, regardless of the result, from seeing your team in a very, very special football town. 

Hail. 

Ive called Stadium View, Anduzzis, and Buffalo Wild Wings Now.  Apparently Green Bay likes Packers only because none of those places are ordering the fight.  Ill probably head up to stadium later for beers tho.  Im the fat guy with long sideburns in the redskins polo shirt.

Archived