Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

XXL RG3 Authentic Jersey for sale

EersSkins05

Selling a jersey I thought to be authentic when I bought it to raise the cash to buy something that fits me.  I've worn in a few times, but it's in awesome condition.  Sewn on name, number, and logo.  I bought it believing it to be an authentic jersey but have been informed by the jersey scouts on this fine website that I was bamboozled, hence the edit to this original post.  lol

Still a really, really nice jersey that I am only getting rid of because it doesn't fit me as well as I'd like.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140998743130?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

My ebay feedback is badass for a reason.  I'm also not a spammer, as my post-count and user name (should) indicate.  Just looking to get back some of what I put into a jersey that is too small for my fat ass.  lol

Well, I was planning on just directing folks to the ebay auction, but I'll certainly entertain offers if you want to PM me.  :)

I should also note that the minimum bid of 90 +10 for shipping is the absolute LEAST I'm willing to let the jersey go for.  I'm obviously hoping for better through the auction.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13356285&cp=12992979&parentPage=shop

The jersey on nfl.com looks different. The font of Griffin III looks different (thinner letters). The "REDSKINS" across the front looks different (thicker, Redskins font). The jock tag is too far over on yours and it has a bunch of loose threads, the trim around all of the numbers looks off, especially the sleeves.

Are you sure the jersey you have is authentic? Or did you get those photos from another auction, which was a fake? 

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13356285&cp=12992979&parentPage=shop

The jersey on nfl.com looks different. The font of Griffin III looks different (thinner letters). The "REDSKINS" across the front looks different (thicker, Redskins font). The jock tag is too far over on yours and it has a bunch of loose threads, the trim around all of the numbers looks off, especially the sleeves.

Are you sure the jersey you have is authentic? Or did you get those photos from another auction, which was a fake? 

I took the photos myself. If it is a fake, I'm extremely surprised/pissed. I bought it from an online site for less than the full 250, which I thought to be a bargain (Maybe it was appropriately priced if what you are saying about the authenticity is true). I'm honestly not trying to turn any kind of profit, hence the price. Just trying to get back some of what I put into it to get a larger version.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived