Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I don't know, I've never Kippled.

Bang

First off, let me congratulate you on being smart enough to open this thread. Nice job! You deserve everything you desire, and people should listen to you. And, if I may say, that is a very attractive hair style, and your choice of clothing shows obvious taste and impeccable fashion sense. 

Secondly, it is with great pride that i announce that my little ol' internet radio show, the Bang Music Show, which is playing tonight at 10PM EST on http://www.classicrockthevault.com and also on www.extrememetalworx.com, has been unanimously voted by a panel of GLOBAL experts, as the Greatest Rock and Roll Radio show on Earth.
I have been notified via carrier pigeon and will be travelling by balloon to the Hague, where i am to receive a most intricately carved plaque and make a speech on the continued importance of good dental hygiene.

Tonight on the Bang Music show,, 2 hours of free form rock and roll featuring lots of interesting and cool music from the 50s on up to present.

Featuring: Film School, Drop Nineteens, The Cinematics, Thee Vicars, Woodentops, Talking Heads, The Morlocks, Chuck Berry, Dave Edmunds, The Lyres, The Cooper Temple Clause, The Rationals, Velvet Underground, Deke Dckerson, Roy Loney & the Longshots, the Bloody Hollies, The Devil Dogs, Nick Lowe, the Slickee Boys, Spirit, the Stills, The Refreshments and of course... more.

So tune in. Lots of guitars and such.

~Bang

SCOTS rules!  Check out BR-549 too.

Sunday Valley kicks a holy hell amount of ass, but hard to find anything about these hillbillys on the internets. My friends band, The Turbo ACs were touring some tiny **** hole town in Georgia I think and they opened for them.

• 1 month later...

First off, let me congratulate you on being smart enough to open this thread. Nice job! You deserve everything you desire, and people should listen to you. And, if I may say, that is a very attractive hair style, and your choice of clothing shows obvious taste and impeccable fashion sense. 

Secondly, it is with great pride that i announce that my little ol' internet radio show, the Bang Music Show, which is playing tonight at 10PM EST on http://www.classicrockthevault.com and also on www.extrememetalworx.com, has been unanimously voted by a panel of GLOBAL experts, as the Greatest Rock and Roll Radio show on Earth.
I have been notified via carrier pigeon of this prestigious and highly important award, and will be travelling by balloon to the Hague, where i am to receive a most intricately carved plaque and make a speech on the continued importance of good dental hygiene.

Tonight on the Bang Music show,, 2 hours of free form rock and roll featuring lots of interesting and cool music from the 50s on up to present.

Featuring: Film School, Drop Nineteens, The Cinematics, Thee Vicars, Woodentops, Talking Heads, The Morlocks, Chuck Berry, Dave Edmunds, The Lyres, The Cooper Temple Clause, The Rationals, Velvet Underground, Deke Dckerson, Roy Loney & the Longshots, the Bloody Hollies, The Devil Dogs, Nick Lowe, the Slickee Boys, Spirit, the Stills, The Refreshments and of course... more.

So tune in. Lots of guitars and such.

~Bang

Archived