Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Keim to the Washington Post

skinzplay

For all of us who have been somewhat down on the Post for the lack of depth in its coverage of the Redskins, we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief now that John Keim is joining the fold. I really like Mike Jones; he reports with no agenda and seems to really have no objective except to shed light on what's going on at Ashburn and Fed Ex Field; good guy.

Keim brings insight and knowledge that sometimes makes me wish he sat in on film sessions with the scouting staff. Informed readers - and those needing to be informed - will benefit tremendously from the insight he shares. So will The Post.

I just hope they let him do what he's known for doing (and IMO, is better at than any other sportswriter I know), rather than try to turn him into just another Post writer who sensationalizes non-stories. 

Now comes the good news, the WP is going behind a pay wall sometime this month, but if you link to articles from BRBN from what I understand you will be able to see the articles.  Don't take this as gospel but from what I have read about their software it should work.

Time will tell.

Archived