Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WANTED: Great Seats

Cutter7

I'm a long time season ticket holder. Like a young man coming in for a quickie, the upgrade process leaves me greatly unsatisfied. Does anyone know someone, or even better, have tickets in section 201, 242, 202, or 241 they'd consider dealing? I guess I'd consider similar 100 level sections if they were far enough back. I have okay level 200 seats I could throw in the deal.

Thanks,

Cutter

EDIT: After reading HOF44's post... perhaps I have to extend it a section... 

So 202, or 241 work too.

Sections:

201, 242

202, 241

101, 142 (towards the back)

102, 141 (towards the back)

or maybe even the Visitor's side of the field.

120-123

220-223

I'd consider other sections, but it's got to be a serious upgrade over my current position in Section 207.

Thank

Watch Stubhub in the days leading up to the game. I bought a pair in 201 just 2 days before the Seahawks playoff game. I strongly suspect those tickets came from the TO and were no posessed by anybody until me.

Thanks for the tip! When you buy on stub hub, does it give you contact information for the buyer? Can you contact them BEFORE you buy?

Not sure if it's 201 or 242, but the section directly in front of the owners box are not sold, but given out by management.  So you usually only ever see the one section with tix for sale.  Those are the best seats in FedEx I think. 

Watch Stubhub in the days leading up to the game. I bought a pair in 201 just 2 days before the Seahawks playoff game. I strongly suspect those tickets came from the TO and were no posessed by anybody until me.

What was the markup on those?

Not sure if it's 201 or 242, but the section directly in front of the owners box are not sold, but given out by management.  So you usually only ever see the one section with tix for sale.  Those are the best seats in FedEx I think. 

242 is the section in front of the owners box.  They are the pretty much the best seats in the house.   Sat in them many times over the past few years.   I think that that section is for the NFL's use, but they give out a certain amount of tickets to the Redskins, who distribute them as they will.     

242 is the section in front of the owners box.  They are the pretty much the best seats in the house.   Sat in them many times over the past few years.   I think that that section is for the NFL's use, but they give out a certain amount of tickets to the Redskins, who distribute them as they will.     

May I ask how you got them?

A buddy of mine used to work for the Snyder's and hooked us up over the years.

A buddy of mine used to work for the Snyder's and hooked us up over the years.

Nice.

Archived