Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Night Stalker dies

SKINS@THEGOALLINE

'Night Stalker' serial killer Richard Ramirez dies

LOS ANGELES — Richard Ramirez, the demonic serial killer known as the Night Stalker who left satanic signs at murder scenes and mutilated victims' bodies during a reign of terror in the 1980s, died early Friday in a hospital, a prison official said.

_h512_w909_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg

http://news.msn.com/obits/night-stalker-serial-killer-richard-ramirez-dies?ocid=ansnews11

I was visiting my grandparents in Mission Viejo when all this was going down. I remember even as a kid how all of greater LA was gripped by this story. They caught him the day I left

My grandmother in particular was terrified, asking me each night before I went to bed if I was ready to fend off the night stalker should he break in. It made going to sleep as a 9 year old extra interesting

I was visiting my grandparents in Mission Viejo when all this was going down. I remember even as a kid how all of greater LA was gripped by this story. They caught him the day I left

I recall the day the authorities finally caught up with the "Night Stalker" he was lucky to be under arrest, for first time in my life, I actually saw a lynch mob forming in the streets of East L.A. ready to carry out their own form of justice. Frankensteinish.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/10213423-august-31-1985-night-stalker-killer-richard-ramirez-is-caught

My grandmother in particular was terrified, asking me each night before I went to bed if I was ready to fend off the night stalker should he break in. It made going to sleep as a 9 year old extra interesting

Well.  That's kind of effed up.

Did she give you a weapon at least?

Hey good looking avatar.  Where'd you find it?   

I know this phrase is overused but this guy was the living embodiment of evil.

Hey good looking avatar.  Where'd you find it?   

I know this phrase is overused but this guy was the living embodiment of evil.

Thanks man.

As basic as it gets really.  Just did a google image search for RG3, scrolled a few pages and found it.  Barely had to crop it or anything. 

You could've kicked his ass I have no doubt.

Archived