Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is RGIII's weakness?

Gigantor

The dude has all the talent in the world, a great head on his shoulders, a strong resolve, a Super Bowl winning head coach who will put him in the best position to succeed,

Like when he let him play hurt?

and an owner who will do whatever it takes to get him the best weapons money can buy,

Like all the weapons he has bought this offseason? :lol:

Yup, RGIII is better than Superman, he has zero flaws, the perfect player.  :rolleyes:

I get being a homer, but really?  really?

The dude has all the talent in the world, a great head on his shoulders, a strong resolve, a Super Bowl winning head coach who will put him in the best position to succeed,

Like when he let him play hurt?

>>and an owner who will do whatever it takes to get him the best weapons money can buy,

Like all the weapons he has bought this offseason? :lol:

Yup, RGIII is better than Superman, he has zero flaws, the perfect player.  :rolleyes:

I get being a homer, but really?  really?

Here is a tip that you can use in the future when you post on here... Next time you try to get cute using your rolleyes smiley, don't put words in people's mouths. People tend to look like morons when they do that.  If you actually read the thread you'll see where I (and others) mentioned the areas where he needs to improve. There are plenty of homers on this board. I'm not one of them. Pay attention better next time.

I never said he was Superman, and I didn't say he had no flaws. Yes, the cap has gotten screwed up (do you really think anyone here doesn't know that?) but Snyder has shown in the past, and even last offseason to a degree (when Garcon and Morgan were acquired) that he will do whatever it takes to win (which in case you've been living under a rock since he bought the team, is what he was rightfully blasted for all those years when he did that, but had no structure in place to get the right players. We now have that structure).

And yes, Shanahan (and pretty much everyone involved) ****ed up, and Griffin was hurt. My post was mainly to do with X's and O's for the most part, but yes (allow me to use your strategy), Shanahan is determined to make damn sure that Griffin has no legs at all by the end of his tenure here, after both he and Griffin's career's here were potentially at risk immediately after the playoff debacle.  Get real.

Injuries happen (unfortunately that one could've been prevented). There are no guarantees. He could shred his other knee in the opener for all we know. The only thing that the Redskins can be 100% sure of is that they handle whatever comes their way a lot (a lot) better than they did the last time. That's the only thing they can control.

And that entire post was from a "Moving forward" standpoint. He is nowhere close to being a finished product as an NFL quarterback. People are very well within reason (again, with the coaching staff/ownership/FO/players. etc) to expect that this team improve dramatically down the road, but nowhere in that post did I guarantee any damn thing whatsoever. He could be hit by a bus, he could simply regress/stagnate as a passer (for  number of possible reasons) Shanahan could stab him in his sleep, I could win the lottery, or you could actually read a thread before you post the nonsense that I quoted. Does that mean that it's a surefire bet? Of course not.

Reads seem to be the consensus around the league. If he wants to develop into an Aaron Rodgers type passer, he's going to have to be better with his reads 

Since he runs the read option he is getting more practice than a typical QB, pffft. 

His only weakness are the fans with unrealistic expectations and a lack of patience. 

RGIII has no weakness, he is Super Man on steroids. He isn't ****y, he's confident. RGIII has Joe Montana's coolness under pressure, Dan Marino's pure passing ability, John Elway's arm strength, Steve Young's accuracy, Brett Favre's gun slingin' ability, Tom Brady's passion, Peyton Manning's football IQ, and Michael Vick's alusiveness and speed.

RG-as-Superman-1.jpg

But he doesnt have X-ray vision like Superman and cant breath under water like Aquaman. Id say those are two prety big weaknesses.

First post. Here goes.

Being from Texas and growing up in Cowboys territory, I quiet naturally loved my Cowboys. I also spent some time down in Baylor country. While I was never a big Baylor fan, I was always interested in how they did. All things considered I was pretty jealous when you guys were able land him. I've thought for a long time a QB of his caliber was all you guus were lacking. Lo and behold you guys are back in the game. If RGIII keeps his down and stays focused, you guys can be a legitimate force to be reckoned with for many years to come. Alfred Morris definately came out of nowhere. Was definately not expecting that. I remember thinking... oh christ... RGIII AND a very nice RB?? How the hell do you defend that??

Anyways fellas, I live in Maryland now and can't wait to talk some football with you guys. I may be Cowboys fan but that doesn't keep me from appreciating the product you guys have put on the field. Hats off to you guys. I can take the rib shots you guys throw my way btw. ;)

yea, just like anyone else: wimmin

A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man.

tumblr_mbjyvsD4CH1qgngz0.jpg

Oh Brother, Where Art Thou..... GREAT movie. lol

Archived