Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Thompson did a Reddit AMA(Ask me Anything) Here are Some Answers

LegendaryNumber5

[–]TexansBarbSueRoberts 95 points

19 hours ago

If an NFL themed restaurant were to name a dish after you what would it be called?

[–]Redskins OfficialRedskinsdotcom[S] 311 points

19 hours ago

Ok.. so I wore #4 my last year at FSU so a lot of my former teammates and friends call me C4. So I would say C4 could be a flavor of wings. EXPLOSIVE!!!!!

[–]Bengalsengals 44 points

20 hours ago

What was your most memorable moment during your career at FSU?

[–]Redskins OfficialRedskinsdotcom[S] 178 points

19 hours ago

My head coach coming to the hospital after breaking my back and giving me a little toy truck his youngest son wanted me to have that was one of his favorite toys. I keep it with me everyday.

My first thought as well.  Maybe Thompson's TD celebration will be pretending he is a truck. 

Too bad you can't do group celebrations or go to the ground. I could see him on all four shaking his helmet. Another player comes over and puts their hand on his back like a toy pushing him back and forth.

Blah. Monks sucks and is massively over rated. 

Methinks he was just being political with that last one (about EJ Manuel)

Doubt it. Chris was one of the most genuine guys on the team. He means what he says. Besides that, EJ was very well liked by his team mates and coaches, even if there was a segment of fans who weren't very appreciative of his time here. 

Blah. Monks sucks and is massively over rated. 

Doubt it. Chris was one of the most genuine guys on the team. He means what he says. Besides that, EJ was very well liked by his team mates and coaches, even if there was a segment of fans who weren't very appreciative of his time here. 

Not saying Manuel wasn't well liked, but to say "surrounded by greatness"? I wouldn't exactly call Manuel "greatness" at the QB position, especially when compared to Griffin. He was good, no doubt, and I'm sure Thompson benefitted from his mobility and playmaking ability. He's just not in the same league as Griffin.

This made me look up all of our rookie RB's and I hate to see it but if Helu isn't healthy, I won't complain with Morris, Jawan, and CT. Morris is an absolute truck but I'd like someone to help him out.  With the curse of injuries this team has, I was a little mad with this pick but if healthy, this guy could give AlMo a good break every now and then.  They remind me a little of each other.  If CT and Morris wear out the D, Jawan will be eating up some yards this year too. 

This is best case scenario but one can only dream with the awesome drafts we've been having.

Archived