Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES: 2013 Redskins Rookie Camp photos

themurf

Hang on, I thought this was closed to the media, but its open to the public? Or do we have Peter Parker as our mini camp photographer?

For someone that's been here since '05, you really should pay more attention to your surroundings. :)

I'm not sure if all or any part of the rookie mini-camp was closed to the media or not, but I believe Murf has press credentials. He is routinely in the press box or on the sideline during games taking photos.

EDIT: BTW, nice photos, Murf. :)

Murf is a credentialed award winning reporter/photographer, we are lucky to have him represent Extremeskins.

Nice photos. Looking forward to more later. Worried about how Richmond will impact your photos.

No worries there. When Murph can't make it to Richmond, he's gonna forward his press credentials to me. Although not quite as sharp and focused as Murphs camera, my cell phone still takes a fairly sharp image.:ols:

Kidding asaide, Thanks Murph for always bringing such great photos to our forum. It truly is appreciated

Inquiring minds want to know how Matt McGloin looked during his tryout. My default assumption is Rex Grossman lite.

Honestly, none of the quarterbacks really caught my attention one way or the other. I didn't see any spectacular completions and I didn't really see any "what the hell were you thinking?" kind of passes either. All in all, the group was completely forgettable.

Archived