Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite podcasts?

Spaceman Spiff

If you like the NBA then The Basketball Jones is fun.

Seconded. Really entertaining conversations with guys who enjoy the game, and give insight to teams that the bigger media doesn't usually talk about. This is how I get my basketball news.

Another podcast I enjoy listening to is the Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana. Often interviews current wrestlers, indie wrestlers, wrestling legends and tons of other people around the wrestling world. It's great because you can tell from each episode that Colt really wants to know more about the people he's interviewing. He lets his interviewees talk about what they want to talk about, and a lot of good stuff follows.

• 1 month later...

The BANG CARTOON RADIO HOUR is back for the 2013 season!
Click for the feed and archive,

This week!

Episode 222:

Summer wrap-up, A-Rod and the Jankees, Cryin' Cris Carter, Riley CoopAAH, White people outta control, outrage outRAGE OUTRAGE, and MORE OUTRAGE!

If you've never listened, it is a comedy-sports show. it's sports, but it's certainly not stats and analysis. We have our fun but be it known it is NOT SAFE FOR WORK. We do not watch our language, and some of the things we discuss are not good for work or kids.

Put it on your phone and listen in the car.

If you have listened before,   have fun!

~Bang

Bang's podcast is really the only podcast I listen to.

It really is all you need for a very fulfilling life.

for those who have never listened, see why our friend bluefood is so satisfied.

If you don't like the show, i'll double your money back

~Bang

It really is all you need for a very fulfilling life.

for those who have never listened, see why our friend bluefood is so satisfied.

If you don't like the show, i'll double your money back

~Bang

If I weren't a Christian, I'd would've already written a book on the Tao of Bang. :P

Mike O'Meara is my standard drive home podcast --I think it gets better and better.

Bill Burr for sure

Freakonomics sometimes has some really cool segments.

Nerdist (depending on the guest).

Career Tools/Manager Tools (I sometimes love a 20 minute breakdown of something simple. Oddly soothing sometimes)

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History is great. They are quite long, so perfect for road trips. I learned so much cool **** from his 5 part series on the Mongols ... incredible!

I agree, so great. The Mongol series was crazy. The Anabaptist take over of Munster was another great one. How many people even know what an Anabaptist is or that they took over Munster in 1534? It is a great story full of crazy characters that probably only gets a passing mention in history classes if it is talked about at all. He does 4.5 hours on it and keeps you glued to the story the whole time.

Archived