Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Just now, skinsfan_1215 said:

Oh, we could go full lion themed! 

DC Pride? 

Would that mean we change our colors to a rainbow?

Who would get pissed first...Christians for Noah, or the LBTG... group?

1 minute ago, dfitzo53 said:

You're a lion.

(Seriously thanks for letting me know.)

Pfft that comeback was as good as you're rubber I'm glue....

God damnit....I'm old...now get off my lawn

• Haha 3
28 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Honestly, the piss poor play has pretty much killed my obsession with the team so that's probably conditioned me to accept this blow. I'm hopeful that something brand new will reignite my fire, who knows. 

If they lose out of the gate it will mean nothing to me. But once they start winning again and if the solar system hasn't collapsed in on itself by that point my fire will rage with the power of one thousands suns!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

No.  It's not.  Stop drinking.  It's as stupid as "fly eagles fly."

If we have people howling in the stands, or play some stupid wolf howl thing like the Vikings have that obnoxious horn, I'm going to start rooting for the goddamn Colts or something.  

i can't wait for the howl after every first down! 

• Haha 2
Just now, jujuskinsfan said:

I love how they put "sponsors" before "fans and community" in the press release. 

If this is a surprise to anyone, they haven't been paying attention. And it isn't just Snyder, no team is going to make this kind of change without sponsor pressure

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

If this is a surprise to anyone, they haven't been paying attention. And it isn't just Snyder, no team is going to make this kind of change without sponsor pressure

Seems like a somewhat passive-aggressive way of saying "The sponsors made us do this, not the fans". If so, I'm more than ok with that lol...

I also took note that there was no mention of wanting to inform Native American leaders or the NA community.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

screen_shot_2015-11-06_at_6.04.37_pm.png

• Haha 3
49 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

No.  It's not.  Stop drinking.  It's as stupid as "fly eagles fly."

If we have people howling in the stands, or play some stupid wolf howl thing like the Vikings have that obnoxious horn, I'm going to start rooting for the goddamn Colts or something.  

15 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

i can't wait for the howl after every first down! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, jujuskinsfan said:

I love how they put "sponsors" before "fans and community" in the press release. 

Order of priority lol

Smart, really 

• Like 1

Snyder probably doesn't want to change the colors because that would be a lot of empty seats he would have to change at the stadium. 

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Order of priority lol

Smart, really 

Dan Snyder has always been about money.  He has never cared about winning.  The name has been a topic of fire for years.  This is the first time sponsors hit him and this is why it changed

• Jumbo locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jumbo locked and unpinned this topic