Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

This looks like fake news, expecting a lot of this in next 24 hours.

There is little that is more irritating than the jackasses who do this

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
Just now, TrancesWithWolves said:

WE CN ALL BREATHE AGAIN.

According to Schefter— The Washington RedWolves (one word) is official! 

Honor is due— Well done team Snyder/Rivera.

I am actually excited about this team again.

”Just when you thought I was out I got pulled back in again.” (sic) 
Godfather III

The account is a fake

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Without just THE right emblem, Redwolves is gonna suck eggs as a team name.

Dude, you are 100% correct.  I just think it’s corny as hell sounds like a midget league team name lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If it is warriors I might buy a cheap t-shirt with the new name, but that would be it, Red Wolves would lead to me buying more merchandise, I haven’t bought anything since 2012 with Redskins name on it

Besides if it is Warriors I see Snyder doing a half-assed rebrand of the Jersey, I’m not gonna spend that kind of money on a half-ass rebrand 

Edited by alwaysaskin
Added more to my thoughts
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

WE CN ALL BREATHE AGAIN.

According to Schefter— The Washington RedWolves (one word) is official! 

Honor is due— Well done team Snyder/Rivera.

I am actually excited about this team again.

”Just when you thought I was out I got pulled back in again.” (sic) 
Godfather III

Fake account douchebag posted this

• Like 2

Smoot's twitter account is going hard on this wolf concept, are we sure he's not an actual wolf that jus finally saw his chance?

7 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

EDIT: Nevermind... (smh)

Was trying to warn you, bro : )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Warriors.

Go to natural burgundy & gold color scheme.

Helmet W/spears.

Easy fix.  No need for complete rebrand.  I’m not for completely abandoning the NA imagery.  I understand Redskins is racist term and I realize the logo of the NA man can go.  But aside from that, there is absolutely nothing wrong with honoring Native American’s as a sports franchise.  

2 minutes ago, max21 said:

Does Fred Smoot have any leverage at all? 

Hell no lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
8 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Was trying to warn you, bro : )

Thanks Renegade. Unfortunately I played the knucklehead on this one.

I read the tweet on twitter and ran like crazy to ExtremeSkins hoping that I had a scoop or at least an early post that might get me some nice feedback. By the time I actually read all the other posts I was left looking like a sucker.

At that point all I could do is fess up, put my tail between my legs and take my lumps like a good lil red wolf. 😕

Edited by TrancesWithWolves
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, -JB- said:

Warriors.

Helmet W/spears.

Easy fix.  No need for complete rebrand.  I’m not for completely abandoning the NA imagery.  I understand Redskins is racist term and I realize the logo of the NA man can go.  But aside from that, there is absolutely nothing wrong with honoring Native American’s as a sports franchise.  

That just sounds so bland, it would rival the Canucks’ hockey stick logo for my list of most boring logos. I get where you’re coming from but to me it sounds like a midwestern chain Mexican restaurant:  Boring and bland 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
33 minutes ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

I've known a lot of people who haven't bought new gear in a loooong time.

Those same people are eager to buy merch after a rebrand.  I think merchandise sales will be prolific and surprise everyone.

This is me. I haven’t gotten anything in a while ....I have my classics that always come and watch us lose with me. But I would be excited to get some new stuff. And I know that makes literally zero sense. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, alwaysaskin said:

That just sounds so bland, it would rival the Canucks’ hockey stick logo for my list of most boring logos. I get where you’re coming from but to me it sounds like a midwestern chain Mexican restaurant:  Boring and bland 

Boring is good!  You’re trying too hard to go outside the box with corny ass RedWolves lol

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Warriors.

Helmet W/spears.

Hell no lol

While I agree with your overall sentiment, Schefter (the real one) already said NA imagery is gone.

6 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

I read the tweet on twitter and ran like crazy to ExtremeSkins hoping that I had a scoop or at least an early post that might get me some nice feedback. By the time I actually read all the other posts I was left looking like a sucker.

At that point all I could do is fess up, put my tail between my legs and take my lumps like a good lil red wolf. 😕

Annoying that it was posted, but holy crap did you man the eff up and take responsibility.

There's a ton of posters on here (myself included) who could learn a thing or two from that. :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
10 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

We all post stupid ****. Its the assholes who defend their stupid **** that are the problem. Well done, sir.

I initially fell for that tweet too, so no worries.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

While I agree with your overall sentiment, Schefter (the real one) already said NA imagery is gone.

Dammit lol

13 hours ago, -JB- said:

Very true lolol

But howling as a fan base is so ****ing corny!!!!

What would you have said if I told you in 2018 the Nats and the fans would embrace Baby Shark this year?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

it's way better than Atlanta and KC with those corny ass tomahawk chops :ols:

I know man but I soooo don’t wanna be in a stadium with fans howling like wolves that will be weird as **** lol

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

What would you have said if I told you in 2018 the Nats and the fans would embrace Baby Shark this year?

Oh dude Baby Shark was cringe worthy as **** lolol

• Haha 2
Just now, -JB- said:

I know man but I soooo don’t wanna be in a stadium with fans howling like wolves that will be weird as **** lol

It sounds fun now but wait until people are wasted and you got a 350+ guy hugging you and howling to the moon. 

I don’t know how I’m gonna be able to control myself 

• Haha 4
Just now, Llevron said:

It sounds fun now but wait until people are wasted and you got a 350+ guy hugging you and howling to the moon. 

I don’t know how I’m gonna be able to control myself 

Exactly 😂

13 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Boring is good!  You’re trying too hard to go outside the box with corny ass RedWolves lol

Boring is how you get the Rams’ new logo lol, I get your sentiments on this but man, I hope that the it’s not Warriors and a cure for insomnia with the rebrand 

• Thanks 1
  • Jumbo featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Jumbo locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jumbo locked and unpinned this topic