Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

Fiancee and I started New Girl on Netflix to fill our comedy hole after finishing Community. Its actually pretty good. Don't care that much about Jess, the lead, but love the Schmidt and Winston characters.

• Like 1

Been watching "Hanna" Action/crime/drama series about a young girl trying to find out who she is. Her dad trained her from birth to be a Jason Borne type. Plus I "think" she's been genetically altered or something to have exceptional senses. Pretty good, 5 episodes in! 

14 hours ago, GoDeep81 said:

Been watching "Hanna" Action/crime/drama series about a young girl trying to find out who she is. Her dad trained her from birth to be a Jason Borne type. Plus I "think" she's been genetically altered or something to have exceptional senses. Pretty good, 5 episodes in! 

1at season is very good, second season was a big disappointment.  Didn't finish it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 7/29/2020 at 12:59 AM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’m fine with that. Ozark is bordering on ridiculous at this point so it’s good it wraps it up. That’s a problem a lot of shows have they don’t build at the right pace and things get unbelievable too quickly. 

Agreed. There’s just no where to go now from here, without repeating everything over again.

Good call.

Just watched Amazon mini-series The Last Narc....Damn!!!!

Documentary about the torture and murder of DEA agent Kiki Camerena, and the subsequent cover-up.

26 minutes ago, KAOSkins said:

1at season is very good, second season was a big disappointment.  Didn't finish it.

Same here.

56 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Just watched Amazon mini-series The Last Narc....Damn!!!!

Documentary about the torture and murder of DEA agent Kiki Camerena, and the subsequent cover-up.

If you haven't seen it yet, go watch Narcos Mexico 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, KAOSkins said:

#dammit

In the middle of S1 right now.

On 8/2/2020 at 11:30 AM, Destino said:

I binged Umbrella Academy season 2.  I regret nothing!  Very fun show with excellent characters.  

Fantastic season.

18 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Fiancee and I started New Girl on Netflix to fill our comedy hole after finishing Community. Its actually pretty good. Don't care that much about Jess, the lead, but love the Schmidt and Winston characters.

my wife and I started watching New Girl, about to finish season 4.  Funny shiw, Schmidt is by far the best character on the show.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

my wife and I started watching New Girl, about to finish season 4.  Funny shiw, Schmidt is by far the best character on the show.

We've been watching it too and while Jess is annoying as ****, the other characters are hilarious. Season 5 and what we've seen of 6 have been our favorite so far.

6 hours ago, TK said:

If you haven't seen it yet, go watch Narcos Mexico 

Yeah, seen all the Narcos seasons.

The documentary goes a lot further into the investigation of his death, that there was a DEA agent who sold him out as part of a cover-up, and our government blocked the investigation because of links to the Contras. This is not tin foil hat craziness; it is narrated by the lead investigator.

Edited by Riggo-toni
  • Like 1

I just finished watching Killing Eve.  The character of Villainelle might be my favorite from any TV series.  She is completely ruthless in a charming sort of way.  I love the difference between what a tv series can get away with in the U.S. versus the BBC.  However, Hulu has only

Last One Laughing on Netflix is fun too.  The premise is to stick comedians in a small apartment like setting for six hours and the last one to laugh wins.  They do some absolutely crazy things to get a laugh.

Talked my wife into Hamilton last night. She hates musicals, never cared much for history, hates old period pieces, hates old clothes etc. Even though she likes hip-hop...our tastes can be very different as evidenced by her listening to Wet Ass **** all weekend. ugh

Regardless, she looked at me about 20 minutes in and said, "oh my god, this is amazing." I'll tell you now, that's high praise coming from this woman. I myself have been having sex with her for 17 years and those words are reserved specifically for when I'm hitting peak performance, having the momma there goes that man  equivalent of Kobe's 81pt game

Some of you are just missing out. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 2

I binged Umbrella Academy season 2.  I regret nothing!  Very fun show with excellent characters.  

I caught the first ep while I was on my bike earlier this evening. It immediately hooked me when they all started dancing like no one was watching once Billy Bones (super musclehead dude who played that character on Black Sails) hit the music 😂.

It's just something about shows like that, that can hit you with both a dose of dystopian fatalism, and sophomoric hijinks at the same time that absolutely snatches me up.

• Like 1
On 8/10/2020 at 8:28 AM, gbear said:

I just finished watching Killing Eve.  The character of Villainelle might be my favorite from any TV series.  She is completely ruthless in a charming sort of way.  I love the difference between what a tv series can get away with in the U.S. versus the BBC.  However, Hulu has only

Last One Laughing on Netflix is fun too.  The premise is to stick comedians in a small apartment like setting for six hours and the last one to laugh wins.  They do some absolutely crazy things to get a laugh.

EXTREMELY underrated (and under hailed) show. Villainelle is fantastic.

On 8/7/2020 at 9:24 AM, KAOSkins said:

I finished it. Season two was good! S1 had more violence and espionage but I dug S2. It finished strongly.

Edited by Chachie
  • Thanks 2
50 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Some of us haven't had sex in months.

Jerk :(

That's a damn shame.  

Early this morning was great for me though. :D

Edited by zskins
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Just finished. Well done.  I only hope they don't wait forever for the next season. 

• Like 1

I don't know if any of you are interested in true crime type of stuff. 

Stated watching "I'll be gone in the dark", on HBO. It's a short documentary about a serial killer in California. I'm only through the first episode and it's really interesting. 

• Like 1

Said it before and I'll say it again, Outcry on Showtime.

A five-part documentary series examining the gripping story of high school football star Greg Kelley and a quest for truth and justice. Few people experience the momentum that Kelley had going into his senior year in Leander, Texas. That all changed when he was convicted of sexual assault of a four-year-old boy, and sentenced to 25 years in prison with no possibility for parole. But a groundswell of support emerged for Kelley, calling into question the investigation, the prosecution's tactics and ultimately, the validity of the conviction.