Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

16 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I am on the fence of going into Luke Cage, somebody push me over already.

It's worth the watch, very entertaining.  Story is strong, so is the acting and action.  Dewit!

That. Handmaid's. Finale. Though.  :o

Edited by Chew
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Reveal hidden contents

They fired Masterson back in Dec. but instead of killing him off in some way (the wildfire, killed by Nick, etc.) they left his ending/exit open, my guess is for a possible return should his name be cleared from the rape allegations.

With the above stated, Dynasty Original Series (Amazon Prime) - @Spaceman Spiff thanks for pointing out this was on Amazon Prime a while back.  Getting back into that now that we finished up the reboot of it.  I'm close to halfway into season 2.  It's still so terrible that it feels so right.  

I'm on Season 5 and I think I'm running out of steam.  It's just so bad that it's...just so bad.  It's stopped being enjoyable, I think.  But I've come this far, I gotta see how the saga of the Carringtons plays out.  

• Like 1

On 7/12/2018 at 6:55 PM, visionary said:

I've heard good things about season 2.  I haven't gotten through season 2 of JJ yet though (watching with my mom when we hang out) so having gotten around to it.

JJ was solid, but if Im being honest, it got a bit dicey for at least an episode (or half of one), and depending on the disposition of the viewer, it could be enough to not want to go back. It was that bad. But it rebounded pretty well imo, and I liked the way it answered several lingering questions from Season 1.

Kilgrave was a badass though. No Kilgrave's here.

Anyone watch Riverdale? If not, i definitely Recommend it. Took me a while to start watching it, but i love It. Watched seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix in about a month. Season 3 comes back October 9th (or 10th..one of those two) 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Anyone watch Riverdale? If not, i definitely Recommend it. Took me a while to start watching it, but i love It. Watched seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix in about a month. Season 3 comes back October 9th (or 10th..one of those two) 

I watch it, although some of the characters were completely off the rails a lot of last season.  It is definitely entertaining though.

On 7/19/2018 at 9:02 AM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I recommended this show when it first aired.  You're a lot younger than me, but I remember reading Archie comics when I was a kid (back in early 80s), which is what the characters are based off of, well in looks, name and the fictional town of Riverdale (and a few other elements like the Lodges being rich, etc.).  The comics were somewhat funny with an ongoing teen romance thing between Betty, Veronica and Archie.  

That's what I like about the television show, it's nothing like the comics.  It's dark, violent (at times) and deals with the mob, criminal activity, gangs, murder, etc.  Sure the main characters are mostly in high school, but it's definitely more than some sappy tween show.  I'm 43 years old and not ashamed to admit that I like and enjoy this show.  

I just started watching the new season of Last Chance U, I thought the last coach at EMCC was crazy but this new coach at ICC is on another level.

This guy is going to get pummeled on social media once everyone gets wind of the show.

Edited by JSSkinz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JSSkinz said:

I just started watching the new season of Last Chance U, I thought the last coach at EMCC was crazy but this new coach at ICC is on another level.

This guy is going to get pummeled on social media once everyone gets wind of the show.

Im loving this new season.  Watching it now, coach is off tha chain :rofl89:

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Im loving this new season.  Watching it now, coach is off tha chain :rofl89:

44 min into the first show & I'm wondering if he can coach Special Teams at the NFL level....

• Like 2

Watching 3 right now.

Bloodline. Just finished S1, which was brutal and so good.

Shooter. Expanded version of the Bob Lee Swagger series by Stephen Hunter. Good conspiracy-theory thriller stuff.

And man, on impulse I watched the first 2 episodes of Cobra Kai. Surprisingly good. I might have to sign up for a free trial of Youtube Premium so I can binge the rest.