Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

25 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Incredible season premiere. I feel like this show is too smart for me. I always feel just a little confused and yet I still love it.

The mystery and trying to piece it all together is the thing that makes it so unique for me. And the mystery actually can be figured out. Like for example, if you watch Sherlock Holmes, nobody else is going to pick up on any of the **** that he does. But you could actually figure out most of the clues for the timelines of season 1 and 2. 

I didn't think I was going to be as interested in this soft reboot out of the park because a huge portion of my love for it was due to the western aspect and the idea of the park itself. This surprised me with how engaged I was. 

Also did you catch the post credits scene?

• Like 1

On a lighter note in dark times...

If you have a soft spot for British humor, I can recommend Friday Night Dinner on HULU.  It's not too sophisticated and the set-up is identical every show but the laughs keep coming and it's proving to be an excellent tonic after a couple hours of TV news.  Bonus is there 4-5 seasons already in the can

On 3/16/2020 at 11:21 AM, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I’m already annoyed at Aaron Paul’s character. I hope he dies soon

He's going to be around for a while. He's the inverse of William and I'd bet he falls in love with Dolores and shows her that humanity is capable of good. He's also not really a good guy and i could see him becoming the "white hat" due to her. 

• Like 1

On 3/16/2020 at 10:25 AM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The mystery and trying to piece it all together is the thing that makes it so unique for me. And the mystery actually can be figured out. Like for example, if you watch Sherlock Holmes, nobody else is going to pick up on any of the **** that he does. But you could actually figure out most of the clues for the timelines of season 1 and 2. 

I didn't think I was going to be as interested in this soft reboot out of the park because a huge portion of my love for it was due to the western aspect and the idea of the park itself. This surprised me with how engaged I was. 

Also did you catch the post credits scene?

Indeed I did... on the 2nd watching.  :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

this is a big deal for a popular character  and for such a quality actress coming to the show 

Agreed. Wish it had been Ashley Eckstein though. 

_

Wife and I finally watched The Boys.

Karl Urban was amazing and hello Erin Moriarty. S2 is going to be interesting.

Hidden for NSFW tweet.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i'm halfway through the fourth episode of war of the worlds...pretty good but slow build-up...they're taking some from WD...pretty dark to this point...

i really liked the outsider---main characters/actors are awesome, series premise is solid even if it's another supernatural/detective-adventurers dealio

For those that have amazon tv or firestick, I would recommend watching the series ALL OR NOTHING with the panthers featured. It's season 4. Great insight what to expect from coach Ron and some of the coaches he brought over with him. Makes you excited for the upcoming season. Check it out!

3 hours ago, turtle said:

For those that have amazon tv or firestick, I would recommend watching the series ALL OR NOTHING with the panthers featured. It's season 4. Great insight what to expect from coach Ron and some of the coaches he brought over with him. Makes you excited for the upcoming season. Check it out!

I wouldn't get to excited for 2020.  It's going to be a year of learning, developing and installing culture.

Though it would be nice to see what we will be getting when this team does get good.