Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

I finally finished The Punisher . I liked it, but I think all these shows ending was overall for the best. The overwhelming similarity in how they they tell their stories, and the simplistic, rugged take was starting to get a bit old.

DD is really the only one that will be truly missed

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Chew said:

Springlesworth!  My man!  I've been trying to get folks board with Crashing for a while now, but haven't seen anyone else mention it besides you.  Great writing by Apatow & Holmes, and Pete executes it perfectly.  Crashing is currently my wife's favorite show, and top 3 for me.

Have you seen Pete Holmes' stand-up special from a few months ago?  It was freaking hilarious. 

I saw about 15 minutes of it a few weeks ago. Hilarious!  I’ll catch the rest sometime.

• Like 1

My wife and I watched "Abducted In Plain Sight" last night based off comments in this thread, and wow you guys were not kidding.  Pretty much every 5 minutes I was saying out loud "WHAT THE ****???" after what I had just heard from pretty much everyone, except the child was at least a child and had more of an excuse.  But even at the age of Jan, it's shocking what she thought was real.  The whole thing was just ... WTF...

And the dad in the car with B ... like WHAT THE ****ING ****???  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, purbeast said:

My wife and I watched "Abducted In Plain Sight" last night based off comments in this thread, and wow you guys were not kidding.  Pretty much every 5 minutes I was saying out loud "WHAT THE ****???" after what I had just heard from pretty much everyone, except the child was at least a child and had more of an excuse.  But even at the age of Jan, it's shocking what she thought was real.  The whole thing was just ... WTF...

And the dad in the car with B ... like WHAT THE ****ING ****???  

We watched it too.  What in the actual ****.

Spoiler

Dude was bangin' the wife and gettin' handies from dad.  They deserve just as much blame as the creep himself.  What a bunch of weird, crazy people. 

3 minutes ago, Chew said:

We watched it too.  What in the actual ****.

Hide contents

Dude was bangin' the wife and gettin' handies from dad.  They deserve just as much blame as the creep himself.  What a bunch of weird, crazy people. 

Yeah I mean, there was just so many things you are like WTF including those ones.  Even where dude slept over and stuff.  Like who the hell allows that?  

The people who are on those kinds of shows always seem to be people who live in bum **** nowhere in these little towns.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Yeah I mean, there was just so many things you are like WTF including those ones.  Even where dude slept over and stuff.  Like who the hell allows that?  

The people who are on those kinds of shows always seem to be people who live in bum **** nowhere in these little towns.  

I get so furious just thinking about those stupid, stupid people.

• Sad 1

On 3/5/2019 at 11:25 AM, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I had to avoid the spoilers since I had just started watching The Blacklist, now I'm all caught up so I can toss some ideas around.

On 3/5/2019 at 12:16 AM, zskins said:

Currently watching Blindspot on Hulu. Only 3 episodes in. I like the premises of the show though.  It is like the Blacklist but you have to guess at what you are chasing instead of given some sort of intel from Reddington. 

As a fan of both shows, you guys need to go check out The Enemy Within. It's only 2 shows in & has has "Blacklist" feel/vibe to it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TK said:

As a fan of both shows, you guys need to go check out The Enemy Within. It's only 2 shows in & has has "Blacklist" feel/vibe to it.

Yeah that one just started on NBC. I will wait until i can binge watch it for at least 10 episodes... lol

37 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

What channel or streaming service is that one on?

You can stream it on NBC.com or Hulu.  

Edited by zskins
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Since people brought this up recently

Wow, what a mistake.  All these other dumb ass shows live on and they cancel Crashing.  It's a 95% on Rotten.

Very disappointing, especislly since HBO usually gets it right.  

Edited by Chew
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Chew said:

Wow, what a mistake.  All these other dumb ass shows live on and they cancel Crashing.  It's a 95% on Rotten.

Very disappointing, especislly since HBO usually gets it right.  

I hope they don't cancel Succession. It's incredible.