Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nnamdi Asomugha! Now Is The Time!

SeanJefe87

Our corners are playing solid, why would we even consider this? Because Woodson made the switch to safety once? I is confused.

I'm not going to talk out of my ass because I have not been focusing in on them, but I'm not sure all three or four of our corners are playing "solid." 

D.  Hall is unconscious, but Amerson and Wilson? I know for a fact Amerson is not playing solid, better as of late, I guess. 

Can he play NT or DE?

I guess you are in love with our secondary's performance this year ... 

I'm not going to talk out of my ass because I have not been focusing in on them, but I'm not sure all three or four of our corners are playing "solid." 

D.  Hall is unconscious, but Amerson and Wilson? I know for a fact Amerson is not playing solid, better as of late, I guess. 

I guess you are in love with our secondary's performance this year ...

our safeties are bad. We really have no starter at free safety. Hall is probowl bound the way he's playing, Amerson has improved every week like a rookie should. Wilson has been playing well and is very solid for a 3rd CB. There is no reason to bring in a player to be the 4rth CB sith a number 1 price tag and him being cut mid season sure as hell is no reason for hope.

our secondary being bad might be this seasons biggest myth. Its just the safeties. Also, why do people seem to think that these two positions are so interchangeable? Would you sign an Olb to play inside? Or an end to move inside? I know these moves do happen on occasion, but you don't go signing players to see if it'll work.

I think this has played enough.

BTW---Attention new guys: making "sign this player" threads are not welcome as a common occurrence here, because too many of them are simply stupid, or have a poorly-done OP, and mainly there are just too many possibilities at any given time for each to have their own thread.

Find existing threads your pick can go into--several such always exist.

Some "get this guy" threads will fly as stand-alone threads, but if you're new and unsure about which and why (and don't PM staff asking--we don't have the luxury of unlimited time) you do so at your own risk---as in getting put it the No New Threads group or a temp ban etc.

After you've been around awhile, most figure these things out and it really is important to know/follow the rules to survive here, too.

Archived