Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Avatars

@DCGoldPants

Originally posted by El fantasma de Bufford

Is there a place here when I can just "see" all the new ones?

Maybe in list form or something.

Weren't we able to change avatars and see the whole list in usercp in the past? I would like to change mine off and on every now and then. The only ones I saw were the big Dogs...Hall of Fame, Ring etc etc.

I saw the Ramsey avatar earlier today....SCHWEET!!! Hopefully, I'll be able to find the Coles one soon.

You'se guys really know how to run a top notch site. I would expect that the Skins F.O. may call you guys one day for a few pointers. That is, I'd hope they would because their official site is nowhere near as good as extremeskins.

Originally posted by Die Hard

2 more ranks will be added late this evening (ie. early morning). So everyone is going to get pumped a spot or two.

Can't wait to see all the obligatory b!tching and moaning :laugh: But maybe all the new smilies will perk everyone right up :D

Smilies are good ! ! More smilies.:cool:

Wow.... I've got Coles ! ! Can I keep this forever - I think I'll start posting once a year now. Thanks guys :notworthy

Originally posted by Hitman56

I'd love for the benchwarmer to be an actual benchwarmer from the team, like Sultan McCullough or something

We'd love it too. In fact, why don't you spend some time looking for a good "benchwarmer" pic. Then, after you've spent a good few months looking for one... and you come back to me to tell me you couldn't find one... I'll say "Ya.. I know." :)

What we want... and what we can get are two different things.

Originally posted by Die Hard

2 more ranks will be added late this evening (ie. early morning). So everyone is going to get pumped a spot or two.

Can't wait to see all the obligatory b!tching and moaning :laugh: But maybe all the new smilies will perk everyone right up :D

bumped up or down?? I would gladly take the coles avatar :)

Since you asked for it: :silly:

Coles is awesome....but did my eyes decieve me and my least favorite (champ) get moved UP in status?

So I will lose coles soon and get the ugly Champ back? I've been looking forward to losing it.

You did it to me again. :laugh:

When I lost champ last time and just got to wear Samuels for a day or two, you switched the ranks and gave me Champ again.....

It's a curse I tell you. a curse. :rotflmao:

I still haven't seen the new Ramsey. Some sweet avatars you put out.

Originally posted by 70Chip

Does anybody with good lower level seats have a digital camera? I'll bet we could get a good pic of Sultan riding the bench that way --

Do you want a pic in his street clothes???? :rotflmao:

He doesn't dress for the games.

Archived