Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Replay Thanksgiving Game Dal Vs WSH

skinsfansince1988

he played a great game. we are going to miss him. i wonder how our defense is gonna stop them. people keep talking about rg3 but i am scared to death with our defense.

i think we are going to miss having griffin play the slot receiver. I also have fears playing a healthy miles austin and a cowboys running game with murray instead of jones and dunbar.

i think we are going to miss having griffin play the slot receiver. I also have fears playing a healthy miles austin and a cowboys running game with murray instead of jones and dunbar.

I was going to post the same thing. Griffin played great D in the Dallas game. I just checked and he is available the next game!

Just flipped on NFL network and seen this... nice little surprise.

Anyhow, pick iy up near end of third. Seen in another thread the idea of going for it on 4th and shorts in Dal territory.

Just thought after seeing the punt before Dez long TD. We had a 4th and 1-2 after a penalty. With the threat to go, it would be a great idea to at least of accepted to bring out O and attempt to draw offside.

2 things here. First, we have gone for it a few times this year, so threat is real. Second, don't even burn timeout, just take delay of game and punt from same spot.

I understand the risk of a blocked punt... low. So is drawing D offside, but less so. Just wanted to throw this out there, That if situations there again, at least line up O. I think a lot of Dal players gonna be on edge in those situations and may draw the penalty.

Looks like its going to be an hour and a half. I have never seen a three hour NFL replay.

No it is 3 hrs. However, my DVR thought is was 90 mins followed by a football life (since that's the way it is listed in the on screen guide), so it only recorded the first 90 mins. :( ...but that was the best part. :)

Watching this replay, it seems like Dallas never stopped us after the first couple series. The INT was a bad throw by RG3, nothing special by Dallas. There was another bad pass by RG3 on a roll out that could have been a 1st down. And a late hit flag that was picked up that would have given a 1st down. We answered after every score except the series with the INT. With the Dallas D being worse now than it was then I think we will be okay. Obviously our D is a concern. Cedric Griffen will be missed, it looked like he had a pretty good game. As did Gomes, if he can't play with the knee it will be a loss.

Dallas's game hasn't really changed since then. The Skin's game has and that's why we will **** them up on Sunday. Romo sits to pee, might get yards but yards don't = points. Our D has a knack for giving up yards and field goals I can live with that. See you at the game!!! HTTR!!!

This was one of my favorite games of the year. It just scares how we allowed them to make it close at the end. Sunday will be a nail biter. I just don't want to see Romo sits to pee throwing deep to Bryant late in the game to kill us. We gotta keep their offense off the field by running and kill them with play action passes like we did in this one

Archived