Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF Thread

Skins26

You know what, we can do this ****, we can beat these guys. Doesnt it seem like to you that every time if there is just another second of time that they can wait then somebody is gonna bust open deep and break apart this cover 2. Well Ramsey gives us that extra second, due to committing suicide and hanging onto the ball forever, that will help us this game, maybe he can make some things happen.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY SCORED, THEY SCORED A TD ON THE BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legendz and ADF,

hell yeah, please cut to Keyshawn! See Marvin doesnt have to talk about the other guy, he knows he's that damn good.

Also was that a Bucs corner in man to man coverage, and look what happened! TD!!!!! They cant cover man to man, only Ronde can do that the other guys cant.

The refs are seriously cheating right now, they just looked on the jumbotron and changed a call this is unbelievable.

notice that the Bucs line seems to be able to fire off the ball without jumping prematurely and picking up the blitz :)

I knew somewhere along the line I was going to see an offense execute basic plays, the game hasn't changed THAT much in the past few years :laugh:

Archived