Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES in Dallas. When it's ok to wear an online fetish outfit to a football game.

Art

Hi. Been a while. Murf and I are sitting in the box, setting up, relegated to Row 3, down from Row 1. My only game this year in my ever adjusting post-marriage, pre-marriage life. I'm not likely to do a running blog as in the past because I always found those boring. Rather, I'll just enjoy the moment and observe some of the joys of this thing they still let us do from time to time.

Urgently though, as the subject suggests, the answer was revealed today. A person purporting to be a Redskin fan wearing a Redskin shirt and a Redskin feather in her hair last night arrives in the lobby today for her ride to the stadium with us and her friends, Timmay and Beth, in a full on body suit with fluffy flair recently purchased from a fetish site online and full on Cowboy colors. She had morphed for a night to hang around the Godfather, Larry Michael, a night earlier.

During the walk into the stadium, Timmay, who was NOT looking at her bottom noticed the zipper on the bottom, apparently having caught the gentle rays of the Texas sun causing Timmay's brief notice. She declares she wanted to wear a body suit, but thought, "Hey, I'm going to be drinking today and how would I go to the bathroom?" This very practical thought led her to a fetish site where the zipper goes well around allowing for restroom needs to be fulfilled and, likely, at least a portion of the fetish portion of the outfit to be equally imagined.

Met lots of people I didn't know until now. Hung out with the Husain Bolt (thanks for that one Doc Walker) of journalists, Mr. Tarik El Bashir, and saw his 40 (pronounced fo-ty, clearly) failure against a 89-year-old dockers, sweater vest and dress shoe clad Joeseph White. Very sad. Excellent guy.

Will touch back here in a bit. Just making the rounds.

Larry is too cool for ES now. Best tidbits with him...

He texted, "Meet me in the lobby." With Larry, there's an unstated "bar" at the end of such a statement, so I knew where to go.

Also, I'd heard this nasty story about ONE high level Skins exec whispering in Larry's ear about ES needing to be replaced with Pinterest or some such nonsense. And though I'm sure TK has a wicked Pinterest following, I told Larry that was ludicrous, then taunted the exec about that stupidity. I did say he could get Redskin wives to contribute recipes there, like those old Skins cookbooks. But I think that was too much.

We should never have taken that down. Effing Pastor Om and Priest Blade. Go start that up again.

My probation officer says that I can't be involved. I hate Tennessee. False advertising, IMO. Never going back.

We have had a string of impressive facsimiles, under changing titles to mislead the authorities.

Its the rum talking :ols::pfft:

---------- Post added November-22nd-2012 at 02:58 PM ----------

On a football note, did London look ok in warmups?

I was down on the field and he seemed to be running well. I'd be shocked if he doesn't play.

---------- Post added November-22nd-2012 at 03:40 PM ----------

We won the toss and took the ball. Tells me we have something we think will work because we always defer.

This game, for me, was about enjoying everything we've been so lucky to be given.

As such, I wandered down to the locker room and just took in things. London was happy and joking with a Dallas writer about being in there. Some kid was in the room talking to Robert about the Baylor coach. Griffin was so polite and kind. I really wanted to just see him up close. To take measure of him. He's something else. Like everyone else I had anticipation just being near the guy. We were in the interview room and he was taking a while to come out. The media was filling. Romo sits to pee was already finished and no Griffin.

The room opens, and everyone's head turns. Anticipation.

PR announces it's Garcon, not Griffin, and the whole room LOUDLY groans. Pierre didn't hear it, but when he got up, it took 15 seconds for someone to think a question to ask him as everyone was in Griffin mode. When Griffin did come in, he is everything everyone says he is. He's so poised and comfortable. He's able to recite the generic quote without seeming robotic or scripted and always with a bit of charm and even a TAD bit of ego. HE KNOWS he's good. He knows you know he is. He doesn't have to say it. It's good enough that everyone knows. He looks the questioner in the eyes while a question is asked. He's focused on it. He's not drinking, or looking off, or waiting to be done.

Some years ago I met Michael Jordan and hung out with and around him a while. Very similar people. So comfortable in their ability. They KNOW everyone is looking at them, but they don't care. They are just comfortable in their skin. I resisted the urge to ask a fan question. I just enjoyed seeing this man I'll watch for a dozen years to come.

Glad to have been able to make this again.

I miss it.

Always great to read your stuff Art. The whole first page of this thread is like a gathering of those on ES that are "in the know". Lots of insight in that first page there. I never thought Larry Michael even knew that ES existed, let alone that it was the team's message board. Thanks for sticking up for the site.

Archived