Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What time do the lots open for the Monday night game? (MET)

sleeper4g63

What is it with all these titles tonight?

Thread title, man. No one knows what you are talking about. I'd recommend changing it to something like "Question about parking for Dec 3rd game" so you'll get some better answers.

Try and keep in mind that people are reading your title only, and from yours, no one has any clue what you are asking, and are not likely to view this.

This helps create a more organized, easier to navigate forum.

Hail.

Sleeper4g63, I clicked on your post because I figured you were looking for the same thing I was, and what do you know you are! I think your title is fine and made sense, I am also looking for this answer because this will be my first monday night game so I will keep looking and if I find it i will definitely post back when I figure it out!

Actually, s2thalayer is right - the title sucks.

8. Please use descriptive and accurate topic titles for your thread.

Adherence to this rule assists members in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed and potentially prevents multiple threads on the exact same topic. Be respectful of the fact that some members come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for the latest Redskins news and content, and appreciate concise thread titles.

We are recently having a preponderance of threads being started, particularly in the Stadium forum, where 2 to 3 non-descriptive words are used in the title, such as "Guess what?" or "WTF!" This shows a lack of courtesy to your fellow members. So, regardless of the forum, if your thread title is inadequate, or for example, simply "Santana Moss" or any other person's name and nothing else, you may find yourself in the No New Threads group.

Now, without further ado, on to the answer of the question.

The lots are scheduled to open 4 hours prior to kickoff. This is always the case.

Sometimes when we have a MNF game, albeit rarely, the team will make a formal announcement that the lots will open early, and that announcement is usually made 3-5 days prior to game day.

Other times the lots will open a little early without an announcement.

Still other times, an early opening will not take place.

Me? I'll be there in the morning waiting at the gate wondering where everybody else is.

Archived