Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins / Giants Prediction Thread : Glass Houses and Rocks

skins island connection

Watching 9ers/Seahawks. Not impressed at all by 9ers offense. Looks simpler than last year. I suppose Davis isn't playing. He hasn't been targeted yet. I don't take Coughlin for a dumby. He knows we won't be as easy of an out as 9ers. Our offense is light years more complex than San Fran. They look like 3yds and a pile of dust. Smith's accuracy is bad and he's scared to take a shot. Can't wait for Sunday. Looking forward to smacking them in the mouth.

Watching 9ers/Seahawks. Not impressed at all by 9ers offense. Looks simpler than last year. I suppose Davis isn't playing. He hasn't been targeted yet. I don't take Coughlin for a dumby. He knows we won't be as easy of an out as 9ers. Our offense is light years more complex than San Fran. They look like 3yds and a pile of dust. Smith's accuracy is bad and he's scared to take a shot. Can't wait for Sunday. Looking forward to smacking them in the mouth.

Seattle has an amazing defense and people are going to start seeing it.

Oh ya, that all but assures an upset when EVERYONE picks us to lose :D

I LOVE it!!

---------- Post added October-18th-2012 at 09:53 PM ----------

Seattle has an amazing defense and people are going to start seeing it.

I hope Wilson gets rocked tonight, tired of hearing about Russel Effing Wilson, like he's even remotely comparable to the Third.

---------- Post added October-18th-2012 at 09:59 PM ----------

That picture's all wrong. The people at EA need to know we don't wear burgundy pants anymore. Geez.

Lol, leave it to EA to eff up our uniform situation

I hope Wilson gets rocked tonight, tired of hearing about Russel Effing Wilson, like he's even remotely comparable to the Third.

Come on man! He's a VA kid and I would say he IS comparable to Griffin. Just watch the guy throw the ball. I would go as far to say he may be a more natural passer than Griff. (Please don't kill me guys)

I watched the Giants/Niners, I honestly I was not at all impressed with the Giants. I was shocked actually that the Niners allowed such a mediocre team to beat them at home. To me the Niners absolutely plated down to NY, not the other way around. I am in no way, shape or form intimidated or or otherwise impressed with the Giants as the Skins head into this weekend's matchup. Period.

---------- Post added October-18th-2012 at 10:07 PM ----------

Come on man! He's a VA kid and I would say he IS comparable to Griffin. Just watch the guy throw the ball. I would go as far to say he may be a more natural passer than Griff. (Please don't kill me guys)

Ok, VA kid or not (that is irrelevant), that's like saying that Josh Freeman is on par with Cam Newton (of last year). Are you actually serious right now? Might be on par passing, but if making such a comparison you MUST compare everything that both players bring to the game, not just throwing the ball. Again, he's right there with him in passing, but that's where the comparisons end. Not even close. That's why, by really anyone's account, the race for ROTY is over. And that's not to take anything away from Wilson, who is having a tremendous year...just not on the same level as Griffin.

I watched the Giants/Niners, I honestly I was not at all impressed with the Giants. I was shocked actually that the Niners allowed such a mediocre team to beat them at home. To me the Niners absolutely plated down to NY, not the other way around. I am in no way, shape or form intimidated or or otherwise impressed with the Giants as the Skins head into this weekend's matchup. Period.

---------- Post added October-18th-2012 at 10:07 PM ----------

Ok, VA kid or not (that is irrelevant), that's like saying that Josh Freeman is on par with Cam Newton (of last year). Are you actually serious right now? Might be on par passing, but if making such a comparison you MUST compare everything that both players bring to the game, not just throwing the ball. Again, he's right there with him in passing, but that's where the comparisons end. Not even close. That's why, by really anyone's account, the race for ROTY is over.

You were not impressed with the Giants? That was a perfect game they played...what part of the game didn't impress you?

You were not impressed with the Giants? That was a perfect game they played...what part of the game didn't impress you?

I've NEVER been impressed with the Giants this season, just like I've never been overly impressed with any NFC East team this year. The only thing that impressed me was the how the Niners played so far down to this team. Period. End of story. Can ANYONE honestly say there is a standout NFC East team this year. Seriously!??!

I've NEVER been impressed with the Giants this season. The only thing that impressed me was the how the Niners played so far down to this team. Period. End of story.

So funny..49ers play poorly against a stellar Seattle defense and all of a sudden the Giants aren't impressive.

Edit S.F. Scores!!!....Giants looking much better last week .

HUGE, stupid pick just thrown by Wilson, and THAT is the difference between him and our QB. Griff would have never let that ball go. And now the opposing team has a chance to seal the game. Rookie mistake in all its glory.

But I digress...back to the overrated, menstrual-cycling Vagiants!!!

Effing awesome shot posted, with that idiot WIFFING on him in the background! PRICELESS image! But wait, is that from last week's Madden update? Because I didn't think the updates came until Friday? Mine is still showing I have an up-to-date roster?

they always release the info for the updates the day before the update is released

RG3 is up to 86 ovr

Zo Alexander up to 75ovr

Madieu Williams up to 78ovr

Perry Riley up to 81ovr

Will Montgomery up to 82ovr

London Fletcher up to 92ovr

Not sure. It is a good question. Actually this is the only forum I ever write in. Just like the forum ....Besides its fun to banter with opposing fans. The rules of engagement are never troll or belittle the forum team. never engage in trash talk. Won't stop me from defending my team, but respect level needs to always be in place for it to work.

This is funny to me. Never troll? The idea of posting on a rival team's board is the definition of trolling.

**** you. **** your team. Much respect. :)

they always release the info for the updates the day before the update is released

RG3 is up to 86 ovr

Zo Alexander up to 75ovr

Madieu Williams up to 78ovr

Perry Riley up to 81ovr

Will Montgomery up to 82ovr

London Fletcher up to 92ovr

My friend, where do you see this info? Honestly I've only gotten into Madden to a "semi-serious" extent this season.

This is funny to me. Never troll? The idea of posting on a rival team's board is the definition of trolling.

Only responding to another poster

I cant believe the Giants put up 26 on the niners...that is one tough defense.

You rock! LOL

---------- Post added October-18th-2012 at 11:24 PM ----------

Only responding to another poster

I cant believe the Giants put up 26 on the niners...that is one tough defense.

Every team (Niners) has an off day. Now **** off.

---------- Post added October-18th-2012 at 11:26 PM ----------

Enough of you.

You da man, bout time! That guy felt like a friggin grain of sand in our collective arse! And just when we're all in the midst of us getting jacked up about Sunday's matchup! HTTR

My friend, where do you see this info? Honestly I've only gotten into Madden to a "semi-serious" extent this season.

just search Google for EA Sports Madden Blog, they always give a full release of the rating change info before the update is out

you actually picked a good time to get into Madden, the on the field play (physics) and passing game are the best they've ever been, power running backs have also finally become a factor, makes it possible to go "beast mode" with Morris. also the best commentary Madden has had in years, they still make mistakes, but they actually recorded the commentary together, and you can tell.

before Madden 10, the last Madden I got was Madden 2005, because I felt they regressed instead of progressed. sadly Madden 11 was almost the same game, Madden 12 brought some improvements, but Madden 13 is by far the best current gen Madden I've played

you also picked a great time, because of our very own #10, my favorite QB I've ever used in Madden, some of the best overall accuracy ratings in the game

you also picked a great time, because of our very own #10, my favorite QB I've ever used in Madden, some of the best overall accuracy ratings in the game

Agreed. I've been playing online semi-religiously. I'm up to around 100 games and I've used the Skins all 100 times. LOVE using Griffin in this game. The only thing that's holding his rating back is the cursed rookie "awareness" which is essentially irrelevant when you, the user, controls that attribute.

My first post here on extremeskins ...

With the first division game of the season the Skins have an opportunity to shatter the Giants playoff hopes, who would then be 0-3 in the division. On offense I see this game being very similar to week 5 vs the Falcons with Eli having a monster day. The key to this game is going to be limiting Bradshaw productivity & not letting him rip off huge chunks at a time. Considering their O-line issues this should not be impossible -- hell they're starting Locklear. Like the game vs the Falcon the Skins should be able to keep the score close. In order to do this they must limit mistakes & stupid penalties. On offense Griffin must stay on his feet and avoid the hits. I think all the news surrounding Garcon's injury is simply disinformation to distract the Giants. He plays & has a monster day, fingers crossed. I hope Morris get more touches then last week, and trucks Antrel if given the opportunity. The field conditions in Rutherford will be cloudy & in the 60s; so that doesnt favor either team.

SKINS 27 - GIANTS 30

Griffin 275 yard, 2 TD, 50 rushing yards, 1 rushing TD

Morris 75 yards, 1 fumble

Garcon 75 yard, 1 TD

Morgan 50 yards

Hankerson 50 yards

Davis 25 yards, 1 TD

Moss 50 yards

Fobath 2 of 2

Defense 1 sack, 1 int

Manning 330 yards, 3 TD, 1 int

Bradshaw 50 yards rushing, 50 yards receiving, 1 TD