Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lorenzo Alexander: Mr.Reliable

djbubba4life

Please read rule #8 carefully (I'll even help you with drawing your attention to one very pertinent line in this case) and edit your title accordingly. :)

So, regardless of the forum, if your thread title is simply "Santana Moss" or any other person's name and nothing else, you may find yourself in the No New Threads group. In all our forums, we expect accurate and clear descriptions of your topic in your title.

Zo was Man On Fire today. :beavisnbutthead:

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but he's one of my favorite Skins ever. Undrafted FA who carved out a niche for himself and has truly done whatever it takes to help the team in any way he can his entire career. He's played DT, DE, LB, TE, FB, and is the freaking gunner on special teams. I don't think I've ever seen one guy make such a huge percentage of a team's special teams tackles; he's in there on almost every play. While it's not a sexy role like PR or KR, for my money he's one of the better special teams players I've ever seen. To be able to tackle that well in space at his size is pretty crazy. I believe a couple years ago Shanny said he was the best special teams guy he'd ever coached.

I was very happy to see him get some shine on D yesterday, I hope he's able to have more of an increased role with 'Rak going down.

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but he's one of my favorite Skins ever. Undrafted FA who carved out a niche for himself and has truly done whatever it takes to help the team in any way he can his entire career. He's played DT, DE, LB, TE, FB, and is the freaking gunner on special teams. I don't think I've ever seen one guy make such a huge percentage of a team's special teams tackles; he's in there on almost every play. While it's not a sexy role like PR or KR, for my money he's one of the better special teams players I've ever seen. To be able to tackle that well in space at his size is pretty crazy. I believe a couple years ago Shanny said he was the best special teams guy he'd ever coached.

I was very happy to see him get some shine on D yesterday, I hope he's able to have more of an increased role with 'Rak going down.

As far as I'm concerned a proper Redskins depth chart will have Alexander listed at every position

At work yesterday as always on the weekends. :(

We listened to the game on the radio.

Me in my Redskins gear my co-workers (All of them ) in their gear.

The best commentary I've heard in a long time from the Vikings announcers covering the game was.

"Somebody's got to stop this guy number 97..........He is killing us!"

My co-workers looked at me and said who is that guy,They had never heard of him.

Being a huge fan of Lorenzo "I LOVED IT"

And if you've ever heard that announcer covering a Vikings game before you know how much Flair he puts into covering the game.

Yeah if Lorenzo Alexander didn't get a game ball in the locker room yesterday - there is no God.

I listened to the guys on the radio and Doc kept making the point of how much havoc Lorenzo was wreaking, and this was before the int. / fumble.

Edit: He did receive a game ball.

Archived