Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

80th Anniversary Uni's

halter91

Panthers game

yep. that's our big homecoming game and we're doing a bunch of stuff for it, including a parade I think as well as alumni being involved

here we go: http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events/article-1/Redskins-Launch-80th-Anniversary-Campaign/1f34bc72-4952-45ec-9650-d5d01eeae2d0

Homecoming Game:

The 80th anniversary campaign will conclude with the homecoming game between the Redskins and Carolina Panthers on Nov. 4. The game will feature an alumni parade with the Redskins Marching Band and Cheerleaders, as well as the introduction of the 80 Greatest Redskins.

For more information on the Redskins’ 80th anniversary events or to vote for the “10 For 80,” visit www.Redskins80th.com.

so is that about when we can expect to be able to purchase the Elite throwback versions? i would sure love to have one before then =/

I most certainly would not count on it. Head over the the "Jerseys..." thread in this forum and you'll see posts that myself and others have posted recently on this topic. From what most of us have heard, you shouldn't expect to see any additional Elite-level jerseys available for the rest of this year, and that includes the throwbacks. This is apparently due to some major manufacturing troubles by Nike. Now that being said, it was posted in that thread that the folks at the Skins shop said that while they don't expect any Elites, they are apparently expecting Limited-level throwbacks, likely next month according to one source. But either way, the general theme is now more Elites for quite a while, and only Game and (maybe) Limited jersey for the foreseeable future. :(

Thread is here: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?247947-Jerseys-Game-Worn-Team-Issued-Authentic-Replica-Fake-and-everything-in-between/page96

so is that about when we can expect to be able to purchase the Elite throwback versions? i would sure love to have one before then =/

Guy in the HOF store told me authentic Griffin was coming out in Nov, it would be a bad move ofthe team debuts the jersey and doesn't have it for sale in the store.

They had the anniversary helmet on sale in the store last game, it looked pretty sweet. A dirty brown, trying to make it look like leather, with no logo at all.....can't wait to see them in action. I wish they rolled them out for more than just two games though. We better see them Thanksgiving day.

I think we can only wear them twice (which is lame) . So far the game I know about is the Panthers. The only other game I heard thrown around was the Thanksgiving game.

According to Bruce Allen theyll only be worn twice at home, so that would leave the Panthers game and the MNF game vs the Giants

According to Bruce Allen theyll only be worn twice at home, so that would leave the Panthers game and the MNF game vs the Giants

Okay, then that explains what I originally thought. I thought we can wear an alternate once in the pre-season, three times during the regular season, and once in the playoffs.

If that is the case, it will probably be Panthers and Giants at Fed Ex, and at Dallas on Thanksgiving.

Okay, then that explains what I originally thought. I thought we can wear an alternate once in the pre-season, three times during the regular season, and once in the playoffs.

If that is the case, it will probably be Panthers and Giants at Fed Ex, and at Dallas on Thanksgiving.

I meant to say theyll be worn twice all season, and both times at home. I hope thats not the case because I love the concept of throwbacks on Thanksgiving day

Archived