Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

G.O.O.D Music Presents Cruel Summer....

skinsfan07

So to all those down with Kanye and G.O.O.D Music, who downloaded or bought this album? I just downloaded it and let me tell you, very rarely does Kanye drop an album that doesn't go hard, and this one is no exception. Such an ill album. Can't think of an album done or produced by 'Ye that I didn't like. What do ya'll think?

This thread makes me feel so old. I don't even understand half of what you kids are saying. :(

Allow me to assist...

So to all those down with Kanye and G.O.O.D Music, who downloaded or bought this album? I just downloaded it and let me tell you, very rarely does Kanye drop an album that doesn't go hard, and this one is no exception. Such an ill album. Can't think of an album done or produced by 'Ye that I didn't like. What do ya'll think?

"Hello, everyone! This message is primarily directed at those that enjoy the music of Kanye West and his record label G.O.O.D. Music. Who has listened to their album Cruel Summer? I just did, and I enjoyed it very much, as I always do. I find that Mr. West always does excellent work, never having an off day. The album is quite excellent! I cannot recall ever listening to music which was performed or produced by Mr. West, and not enjoying it. What is the opinion of the group?"

I DL'd it last week

gave it a couple of spins. Liked the first half, but the second half sucked. Cudi's song is... um, bizarre.

"Yes, I downloaded it last week from the internet, and listened to it a couple of times. I too enjoyed the first 50% or so of the album, but did not appreciate the qualities of the second half. The song entitled 'Cudi's song' was very strange to my ears. "

Yea the first half really is dope. I actually like Cudi's song. haha but it is rather strange.

"Yes, as I already noted, I found the first half of the album to be truly enjoyable. While I too found "Cudi's song" to be unusual, that fact did not diminish my enjoyment."

I dont think Kanye produced most of this album actually.

I also cant stand Big Sean.

"I don't think Kanye produced most of this album actually.

I also cant stand Big Sean."

It was produced by a bunch of ppl. Sure 'Ye had a hand in a few songs. Can't stand him either. Dude is wack IMO.

"Well, yes, the album was produced by many people, but Kanye West was certainly involved in several of the songs. I do not like the artist Big Sean, either. He lacks skill, in my opinion."

I hope this has been a useful service. Please feel free to contact me in the future, as the need arises. ;)

Archived