Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your personal circles of hell

Spaceman Spiff

Right now I'm headed out to help a buddy purchase a new car.

I cannot begin to tell you how much I hate car dealerships. When I was a little kid my dad would test drive car after car after car. It'd last all day and I hated it.

Now as an adult I still hate going to dealerships. I absolutely despise everything about it. I'm not big into cars in the first place and I just hate the whole process.

It's one of my circles of hell. What are yours?

Right now I'm headed out to help a buddy purchase a new car.

I cannot begin to tell you how much I hate car dealerships. When I was a little kid my dad would test drive car after car after car. It'd last all day and I hated it.

Now as an adult I still hate going to dealerships. I absolutely despise everything about it. I'm not big into cars in the first place and I just hate the whole process.

It's one of my circles of hell. What are yours?

a night on the town with friends and a dance party breaks out at the bar. i can't dance, have no desire to dance...so i end up being the really wasted guy in the corner.

getting dragged to a movie I know I'll hate by a girlfriend. having to pay the money to see some stupid "romantic comedy" that follows the same formula the rest do. Just being forced to be there and sit through it for a couple of hours is torture. And it's not a crap film to her, so trying to distract by fooling around won't work because she's into the movie.

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 02:14 PM ----------

Oh this one's easy for me -- WALMART

why is that no matter what day or time, I'm always stuck parking half a mile away from the entrance?

2 that are interrelated. One leads to the other. Home/apartment hunting then the dreaded unpacking. As many times as I've done it,(moving),it's still a royal pain in the ass. My fiance and I are still unpacking and organizing after over a month here,(this while getting the boys back to school and assorted activities as well as trying to fix the place up). Bleah.

Maryland. i hate this friggin' state and i can't wait to get the **** out of here.

Make that the entire mid-Atlantic region.

You can't SEE anything. Holy crap, everything in MD is jumbled over and cramped.

Your average view in MD is about 50 feet. So, unless you like looking at weed choked kudzu laden highway sides and cookie cutter shopping centers and developments, it sucks.

Nevermind there's FIVE HUNDRED ZILLION PEOPLE HERE and they are ALL DRIVING AT THE SAME TIME ALL THE TIME.

It has it's nice spots, and I live in one of them. The water's nice. but damn, once you get away from it, interesting landscape is few and very far between. It blows.

~Bang

Gyms (minus the exercise/social aspect of it).

Cats that sweat all over the machines and don't wipe them down. Dudes that yell like they're Icelandic powerlifters when they aren't really lifting all that much in the first place. The dude that decides to run beside you, but forgot to take a shower before he arrived, resulting in you damn near losing consciousness before your time is up. Hogging the chest press/pull up bar, and walking off between sets, only to magically appear when I'm getting ready to use it. Not having an even amount of weights, meaning that when I go to curl, there are a bagillion different sets of dumbells, except the specific weight that I'm looking for.

Old/fat dudes that walk around bare assed in the locker room, Just people doing random/weird **** in general.

TRAFFIC

I don't know how people do it everyday. I have so much anger when I sit in traffic. You could pay me a billion dollars and I wouldn't do that everyday for work. People that commute for a hour or longer in traffic are insane to me.

The DMV.

My drivers ID has a picture of me from high school in which I have curly long hair and I look like a hippy. Now I have a buzz cut and people don't believe my ID picture. I've tried going to the DMV multiple times. Different days, different hours. Always packed. Walked out each time.

Bane of my existence.

The DMV.

My drivers ID has a picture of me from high school in which I have curly long hair and I look like a hippy. Now I have a buzz cut and people don't believe my ID picture. I've tried going to the DMV multiple times. Different days, different hours. Always packed. Walked out each time.

Bane of my existence.

You ever tried going around '11-12? I did that a few times, and it always seemed like it was the least crowded around that time.

Archived