Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post your reaction in GIF or pic form once you heard we traded up

HA1LV1CT0RY

The poker chip picture. (didnt want to get banned for qouting a picture)

Bar none the best description yet and anybody who plays poker will back me on that one.

The raw excitement of going all in mixed with the emotion of knowing the ramifications if your wrong.

party.jpg

I've been reading everything I could get my hands on about college players who I thought the Redskins might draft since, well, pretty much when the Internet started providing that kind of information. And I've never felt this confident in a quarterback prospect. Ever. That includes Andrew Luck, who I agree is the best prospect since Peyton... except for RG3. I think he's even better. If you can't bet the farm on this guy, you can't ever bet the farm on anyone, and sometimes you really need to bet the farm.

I just cant get over the fact that people are excited about us doing EXACTLY what has caused us to fail for years and years now. Are there nothing but new skins fans in the house right now or something?? Do none of us recall the past 20 years of this franchise? I just dont get it...

I just cant get over the fact that people are excited about us doing EXACTLY what has caused us to fail for years and years now. Are there nothing but new skins fans in the house right now or something?? Do none of us recall the past 20 years of this franchise? I just dont get it...

Either get it pretty soon, or stop spamming threads with unsupported simplistic whiny posts, especially in a thread like this where they are off-topic.Unless you want a nice long vacation from ES.:)

Back to gifs/pics fellas.

And how many times in those 20 years did we have the opportunity to get a QB with RG3's potential that was actually a ROOKIE?

I just can't get over the fact that you see no difference between this and offering two first-rounders for not just a dumb flashy wide receiver (Chad Johnson), but a wide receiver in his 30's.

This.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd welcome to your time out for a rule 3 violation (and I didn't even count the rule 18 violation cuz you might not have seen the warning and free pass you had just been given before this gem).:)

Archived