Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The last movie you saw......GO! (After you read the OP!!!!)

renaissance

I'm sure most are already aware of these but just in case some are not, I highly recommend the following on Netflix:

Mindhunter - Based on the guys that formed the FBI Behavioral Science Unit at Quantico. It's excellent but unfortunately it is on hold after season 2.

Castlevania

Blood of Zeus 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

You aren't alone in that opinion, but I found the title ironic because the longer it went on - I cared less and less.  Perhaps I'm no fun and just found most everything to be so unbelievable, that I couldn't really enjoy it.

I mean, it is unbelievable but still pretty suspenseful.  Maybe they went for one or two many twists. 

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

On 2/23/2021 at 5:27 AM, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

You aren't alone in that opinion, but I found the title ironic because the longer it went on - I cared less and less.  Perhaps I'm no fun and just found most everything to be so unbelievable, that I couldn't really enjoy it.

The last act was a letdown for me for that exact reason. But I really enjoyed the build up to the last act. Plus, the types of characters in the movie weren't the types that you really root for or hate fully, so there's less at stake emotionally as things keep going on.

17 hours ago, Mooka said:

Coming 2 America.

Pretty terrible. 

Really disappointing because they could've made an unoriginal rehash of the classic and it would've been 10 times better. 

I couldn't make it past 10 minutes.  I kind of want to try again because I love the original and I love Eddie Murphy but I just wasn't feeling it.

I didn't think Coming 2 America was bad, it just wasn't very good. Its the definition of an average movie, but I made it all the way through.

Blade Runner 2049...I made it about 40 minutes in before I turned it off.

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

Blade Runner 2049...I made it about 40 minutes in before I turned it off.

Dude, what didn't you like about it?!  I assume you were a fan of the original?  I friggin' loved it.

Sound of Metal was so good, Riz should be nominated for an Oscar.   I've been turning the music down in my headphones since watching this movie LOL.  

Nomadland.  Standing ovation, man.  I'ma say five Oscar noms.   Francis is probably my favorite actress 🤎, And I've always loved David Strathairn

Raya was awesome!! :headbang: Had some strong Moana vibes, but I'm fine with it.  

Soul was good, but definitely didn't live up to the hype.  The story was original, and it was cute...but I'll never watch it again.  PIXAR has quite a few bangers in their library that are far better than Soul.  

Another Round is probably the best movie of 2020 you've never heard of.  I hadn't heard of it, a cinephile group I'm in hipped me.  Good to see Mads Mikky in a comedy for a change, he was hilarious.  Highly recommend.  

This lockdown **** is killing me.  I need to get back to Alamo Drafthouse, my home away from home.  I want movies on the big screen.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chew said:

Dude, what didn't you like about it?!  I assume you were a fan of the original?  I friggin' loved it.

I thought it was boring and it didn't grip me at all. After a while, I started to ask myself why this movie was even made. Once that happens, its pretty much over for me.

• Like 1