Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mods please delete

lyon514

I'm confused bc the seating charts indicate Loge 421 is in the regular Loge level, not a private suite.

I understand that the Loge areas are on the top suite level, but is there a difference bt Loge Suite and regular Loge?

the upper suite was converted this past offseason to individual private suites versus the large "single" suite that was the loge in previous seasons

i think that people are finding that face value of these tickets and market value are to very different things. good luck with the sale of these. Loge tickets are great seats but the redskins have over priced these over the years making them hard to resell at face value.

I agree. I picked up two loge seats last year for a prime game. The cost ....$75 each. Got the purple parking pass for $50, I bought the wristband in the loge.

Total spent $230, less than half of the face value for 1 ticket. They are great seats (I prefer the leather padded seats as I have a bad back) with great perks. But they are not worth $500 a seat per game. Sorry....

Matter of fact I have managed to pick up 2 seats, wristbands, purple parking, and program voucher for The home opener, cost less than $500. Not too bad a deal I must say ;)

Thanks for the sympathy ... I love my seats and wouldnt change my decision to buy them for anything. I started in the club and was upgraded to the loge so I dont have to pay full face (over $615 a seat I believe) but I do pay a lot. I have some amazing experiences and the ticket office and premium seating crew have really taken care of us and not to mention the special events we get to attend. I just try and sell games as I can to offset ticket cost and also for personal reasons (bought a house in 09, got married in 2010 and found out my wife if pregnant with twins last week). I don't feel my price is gouging and yes, tickets can be found for cheaper, but I'd rather go to the game than take a substantial loss (or I may just donate them to a worthy cause ...a little extra good karma doesnt hurt). But please, I dont need any more sympathy posts or explanations about how much cheaper you found similar seats. Thanks.

Tickets have been sold. Thanks for the offers. Not sure if I'll have any for the falcons game available but go ahead and let me know in case mh wife and mg buddy's wife can't go. I'm asking $500/ticket. Includes buffet and will include purple parking if 4 are purchased.

wow, what a disappointing game. replacement officials were definitely noticed! oh, well. we didn't get blown out and the offense showed some decent stuff ... wish Garcon was healthy... definitely enjoyed seeing Hankerson get some looks. well, i just want to update parking pass/ticket availability...which has been done in my original post. we're putting stuff on eBay because we really need to sell it and no one is really making offers on here ... but I'd rather sell it to you all so I'll keep updating my thread. thanks and HTTR!

GIANTS TICKETS pending sale ... no cash in hand yet ... but want to let the ES Community have last crack at them. 4 tickets with buffet wristbands & programs ... but no parking pass ... for $1,200. If anyone has a higher bid please PM me ASAP. Thanks and HTTR!

Bump for Panthers game

- looking to sell Panthers total package ... would like to get 4 or more tickets in exchange plus cash. we're trying to put together a large group for the game. if you're selling lower level or party deck tickets let me know.

Archived