Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Black Monday - Post ALL firings of Coaches and GM's here.

c4man5282

Well, I personally am smiling right now. How many coaches have the Redskins had during Snyder's time in which we wondered, hmmm, my guess is he'll be fired at the end of this season? This year, we know that our coach is staying, unless something highly shocking happens.

So the Rams get rid of their GM too. Hmmm. Conflicting reports coming out of San Diego about A.J. Smith's future there along with Norv's. Could be some broad strokes used with the termination swords this offseason.

So the Rams get rid of their GM too. Hmmm. Conflicting reports coming out of San Diego about A.J. Smith's future there along with Norv's. Could be some broad strokes used with the termination swords this offseason.

Hey Park. Do you want me to change the Title of this to NFL Black Monday or something so there aren't a bunch of threads of coaches/GM's being let go?

Anybody got any hints of what the Colts are doing with Irsay and Caldwell? I'd have to imagine they're on the hot seat.

Turner and/or Smith out in SD have got to be feeling the heat right now.

At least for a couple years we've got to sit back and watch other teams do this panicked shuffle, it's kind of fun from the outside.

Anybody got any hints of what the Colts are doing with Irsay and Caldwell? I'd have to imagine they're on the hot seat.

Turner and/or Smith out in SD have got to be feeling the heat right now.

At least for a couple years we've got to sit back and watch other teams do this panicked shuffle, it's kind of fun from the outside.

Hmmmm. Yeah. Good call c4man. That would be a very good idea.

Let me know if that title works for you.

--------------------------

Brad Wells (BBS) @StampedeBlue

Reports: #Colts Making Changes To Front Office, Jim Caldwell Fired sbn.to/w3DLLa

-------------------------

Jsteelz @Jsteelzextreme

jim caldwell is fired in indy...suck for luck..got someone got

Thanks for changing the tread title, makes it easier to follow what's happening today.

Too bad they let Spagnuolo go, did he have enough time to do something with Bradford?

He definitely had enough time :yes:...I think that Spags just wasn't head coach material. You'd hope he would at least get the Rams' defense being stout if nothing else, but even that didn't happen...the highest his defense was ranked was 19th, and then regressed the next year.

Having a 11-37 record certainly didn't help his case, either lol..

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Bucs fired Raheem Morris.

---------- Post added January-2nd-2012 at 11:54 AM ----------

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Bucs fired Raheem Morris and his staff.

Hey, would you mind putting all these in the OP as well?...Saves some time from having to search for any updates. :thumbsup:

Jsteelz @Jsteelzextreme

jim caldwell is fired in indy...suck for luck..got someone got

Yet another reason teams DON'T tank. If this HC were told to tank the season somebody in that organization (now fired) would blab about it all over the media.

I'm afraid he'll go back to the Eagles and coach up their D....

There was an article on ESPN about how Spagnola hates Andy Reid because he felt that Reid held him back from a HC job earlier in his career, so when the Giants asked him to interview for the DC position, he knew he'd immediately leave Philly. I would be very surprised if he headed back to Philly with Reid still there. Now if Reid were fired, then I wouldn't be shocked in the least.

Archived