Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are the Eagles a dirty team?

Burgold

Well, we know their fans are, but is the team itself?

After the bye, we emerged healthy and then lost half the team to injuries against the Eagles. Yesterday, how many people got hurt? Orakpo, Royster, Gano, Helu, Young, Gomes...

Is it coincidence, are they a clean, but very physical team, or is this a team that plays dirty?

I think this year's team didn't have the typical Philly "hurt you to beat you" attitude. Frankly, I always thought Dallas was the dirtiest NFC East team. NY & Philly were more "smash mouth".

Of course, this does not include the Buddy Ryan era.

:helmet: The Rook

After what happened with Babin and Lich (or Monty), and Trent Cole with Okung, I would have to vote yes.

The injury to Rak, Royster, Gomes, and Helu I would just chalk up to football being played.

mi6, I wouldn't call the Skins soft or less intense at all. We just don't dish out borderline hits like the Eagles and Cowboys do.

After what happened with Babin and Lich (or Monty), and Trent Cole with Okung, I would have to vote yes.

The injury to Rak, Royster, Gomes, and Helu I would just chalk up to football being played.

mi6, I wouldn't call the Skins soft or less intense at all. We just don't dish out borderline hits like the Eagles and Cowboys do.

I would say that Babin is an extremely dirty player. The Lich injury points directly to that, complete bull****. Other then Philly being a disgusting city, place to live in, and overall area the team isn't all that bad. Since most of that team was made up through Free Agency recently anyways.

Archived