Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Black Israelites ISUPK (racial argument between jewish girl and black man)

DeaconTheVillain

So I don't know how it happened but I stumpled upon a bunch of videos of this group called ISUPK and basically they go to different cities and cause a big scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPDpH9HviDQ&feature=related

This group, ISPUK, made a Jewish kid actually cry in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcRNWrtzvQ4&feature=related

There are a few videos of them in DC.

They preach that its time for the black man to rise up and enslave the white man and that Jesus is about to return and then that is what is going to happen, among other hate based things.

Yeah yeah yeah...everyone/everything out of Egypt was black. Just ignore all the ancient depictions that show clear distinctions between Semites/Egyptians and Sub Saharan (Black) Africans.

The irony is that the Black Ku****e Pharaohs in the 7th century BCE were more respectful of the ancient Egyptian traditions than the indigenous inhabitants of the lower kingdom.

Yeah yeah yeah...everyone/everything out of Egypt was black. Just ignore all the ancient depictions that show clear distinctions between Semites/Egyptians and Sub Saharan (Black) Africans.

The irony is that the Black Ku****e Pharaohs in the 7th century BCE were more respectful of the ancient Egyptian traditions than the indigenous inhabitants of the lower kingdom.

Yeah, they were trying to restore the glory of Ancient Egypt, after the Assyrians left.

It's nice to be loved. :ols:

But you guys don't pay attention. I don't get worked up in threads like these where everyone agrees who the idiots are. I'm more often a participant when one side is saying discrimination based on race is a good idea. :D

Yeah I'm not sure German Jews "turned on their country" after Hitler and formed their own country. They'd have to still exist to do that. That was just my first thought after watching 10 seconds of this trash.

(In the right thread this time.)

---------- Post added January-4th-2012 at 12:46 AM ----------

You know what, I think I was locked up with a guy that was associated with this group. I forget his first name, but his last name was Washington. Local guy, from DC. He was always cool with me. We had a bunch of big talks about his religion and he shared a bunch of literature on it with me. I definitely remember the lost tribes of Israel and all that stuff. And i remember some pretty hardcore stuff in there but his personal stance was that he didn't hate me or white people, he just wanted to live separately. Good times.

Archived