Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please welcome Austin Paul Howard to Redskins Nation

chipwhich

Hey all,

Awhile ago, I had posted that my wife and I were expecting our second child. Yesterday, December 29th, 2011, he entered to world at 1:34 p.m., 21 inches long, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Quick, easy delivery (two contractions) and no complications. I've sent some people texts and Facebook updates, but figured I'd post it here as well.

Two notes...one, he is not named after Terrence Austin and Niles Paul. Austin was a name my wife and I both liked (agreeing on one took awhile) and Paul is my father's name, so it's a coincidence. Though if Terrence Austin and Niles Paul turn out to be really good, then I won't complain.

Two, yesterday was my Grandfather's birthday, though he hasn't been with us for quite some time. What was cool is that yesterday would have been my grandfather's 100th birthday on the dot; my father was especially pleased at this, it was kind of a "completing the circle" moment for him. I found out later my father had been secretly rooting for the 29th the whole time, so he got his wish. On another note, December 28th was my birthday so I almost got a present of my own.

Anyway, on to the pictures:

PC300505.jpg

PC300504.jpg

PC290502.jpg

PC290500.jpg

Archived