Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season 1: Week 14 is underway. Advance Friday (AT THE LATEST) 11:59 p.m. EST

terrifNick21

I sent c4man a couple of PMs and got no reply.

I'm ready to play.

Are you going to re-join the franchise online to play the Bills?

As for the people that have opponents that try to contact them, but don't get back to them, I'm going to boot you on the day of advance if they've not heard from you so they can play the CPU.

It's up to you to re-join the franchise, though.

Since your inbox is full again, authentic, I'll just post my attempted PM here:

Good game. I'll probably be trying to figure out how Ricky Stanzi was able to blow up my secondary at the end of that game for some time to come, no one else I've played has been able to beat Vontae Davis deep yet you did it all game with multiple receivers. :ols: :doh:

Since your inbox is full again, authentic, I'll just post my attempted PM here:

Good game. I'll probably be trying to figure out how Ricky Stanzi was able to blow up my secondary at the end of that game for some time to come, no one else I've played has been able to beat Vontae Davis deep yet you did it all game with multiple receivers. :ols: :doh:

unfortunately, too little too late.. you did your thing, GG...

I want to play in this league, what teams are left?

in my other leagues I only use the redskins, are they available? J/k. But seriously...

ill take another team to join in

My fb page is Eric Esquire Clark

my ps3 id is aquariuzzz

I added you on FB. I'll give the info you need when you accept so I can put you in the group.

okay, So i can cut and sign who i need within the rules? Do i need to interact with the league manager at all? its my first time seeing the league manager tool to run a league.

Yes. Make sure you read those rules carefully, though.

I will make all moves through league manager; you just have to let me know which move you'd like to make.

Archived