Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WR David Anderson=Class Act

RememberOsaka

I was lucky enough to have pregame field passes with my kids for the Vikings game. During warmups David Anderson walked out of the tunnel and pulled a new, unused cleat out from under his shirt and asked for a sharpie to sign it....then proceeded to give it to my 10 year old daughter. I can't tell you how exciting it was for her and what a nice gesture it was on his part. Thanks again #88!!!

danderson.jpg

Let me add to this story if I may. I also had field passes with my 5 year old son and after David was finished with warmups he ran right over to my son and handed him one of his reciever gloves and told him Merry Christmas. Very cool experience for my boy. I am glad to hear that there are guys like this out there in the pros. We also had staff lot parking and ran into David after the game. He posed for a pic with my son and the glove as well as signed his ball for him. Very classy guy!

Yeah their still guys like that, it's good. Drew Brees is the ultimate, a superstar who gets it. After the 2009 game against Saints here about 20 people standing by buses where Saints depart, bus is pulling out suddenly bus stops, next thing I know Drew Brees runs off it and signs autographs for everyone including my photo, it was a real class act but one of the top players in the game

David Annnnnnnderrrrrsonnnnnnn!

Annnnnnderrrrrsonnnnnnn!

Well played.

---------- Post added December-28th-2011 at 09:55 AM ----------

I am glad to hear that there are guys like this out there in the pros.

There certainly are. I worked for the Redskins for a little while and I spent a good amount of time in the Skins locker room as well as the locker rooms of the opposing teams. Just in the time that I spent talking to the players, I can definitely say that there are a lot of good guys in the NFL that know that they are fortunate to make a lot of money playing a game for a living. Now there are definitely some jerks and jackasses mixed in with the good guys, but the same thing can be said for any large group of people. You put 60 guys together from any walk of life, and you are probably going to have a few a-holes mixed in. But the majority are good guys.

Archived