Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fat Albert was the curse!

nwoganja

Here are some interesting facts about Fat Albert issue:

Ever since Pats dropped Fat Albert from their roster: 6-0

Ever since Bucs picked up Fat Albert: 0-6 :beavisnbutthead:

I am so glad we dropped that Fat Albert long time ago and Pats were finally able to figure it out as well. I wonder if the Bucs have figured it out yet. :ols: :ols:

Here are some interesting facts about Fat Albert issue........I am so glad we dropped that Fat Albert long time ago and Pats were finally able to figure it out as well. I wonder if the Bucs have figured it out yet. :ols: :ols:

Just wait, we will regret it when the offseason comes. No one to sexually harass waitresses and punch innocent bystanders in the face.

I'll miss him for his "hardcore" workout regime and his drill sergeant trainer who kept him in playing shape every year. I'll miss the coaches having to answer endless questions about what AH is going to do this year, or not do, and why he's not at workouts, practices, etc.

Man, it will be one quiet and focused place around here this offseason. How depressing. What have we come to? Might as well not even watch Sportscenter anymore when the Skins season ends. Yucky.

Just wait, we will regret it when the offseason comes. No one to sexually harass waitresses and punch innocent bystanders in the face.

I'll miss him for his "hardcore" workout regime and his drill sergeant trainer who kept him in playing shape every year. I'll miss the coaches having to answer endless questions about what AH is going to do this year, or not do, and why he's not at workouts, practices, etc.

Man, it will be one quiet and focused place around here this offseason. How depressing. What have we come to? Might as well not even watch Sportscenter anymore when the Skins season ends. Yucky.

Yeah, I miss seeing everybody and their brother, including Mike Golic, run the conditioning test on TV like it's nothing. :ols:

Archived