Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has never been to FedEx Field for a Redskins game?

The Mayor of Fed Ex Field

And can go this Saturday.......for free?

Here are the requirements:

1. You have never seen the Redskins play at FedEx Field

2. You are a Redskins fan

3. You don't resell the tickets (even though you probably could not)

4. You behave, because these tickets are in my name

Post here why you think you should be the one, and I will pick tomorrow at 2:00 pm. YOu would have to come to Ashburn, VA to pick them up.

There are four (4) tickets. Section 132, row 23 seats 1,2,3 and 4 and a GREEN pass.

I would rather give them away to a Redskins fan thats never been rather than sell them for peanuts.

I could split them up if there are situations where one would only need two, and I have a soft spot for young Redskin fans, so if your bringing your kids, you have a good chance of being selected.

Merry Christmas

Thats an awesome thing your doing Mayor! I wish I could enter your contest, I have 3 kids ages 5, 3, and 11 months, and a wife that would love to go to their first game at FedEx. Man that would be awesome! But unfortunately plane tickets are so ridiclousy expensive this weekend.

I've been to five Skins games in the past whenever I can catch them in CA but never a home game. Any how, what a great gesture Mayor. Merry Christmas!

First home game I am missing in 13 years. Grandparents are in their 90's and father is blind, so my cooking duties transfer from F-51 to home tomorrow. Offer still stands, and if their are no first timers available, these tickets need a home.

So who can go, and who will use them? These are pretty good seats,after 11 years in the 400's, I finally got upgraded.

Archived