Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Barkley Annoucment at 1pm,(4PM EST)

Missin Meast

Barkley will be announcing his decision at 1pm Pacific/ 4pm Eastern

Lotta chatter on twitter that he may actually be returning to school. Clearly hope he doesnt.

Matt Leinart, who Barkly consulted with about turning pro, says he thinks he's staying for what its worth.

Really hope he comes out and we get him. Living in So. Cal. I have watched a lot of his games. I believe he would fit in perfectly with this offense. SC does a lot of the same, naked bootlegs and such. His throws are pro level. Very accurate and where only his receivers can get'em. Has no problem running the offense from the line, somewhat Peyton like. I think he would set us up to be contenders for many years to come. HAIL!

Very likely staying for his senior year.

Also, no one really talks about this, but it's not a given that RG3 will declare either. Landry Jones should probably stay in college another year as well.

If this scenario plays out, what do we do? Trade the house to Indy for Luck? What's the contingency plan here? Good grief

On December 20th, 2000, Michael Vick had a press conference to state he was staying in school for another year

On January 7th, 2001, Michael Vick declared for the NFL draft

Barkley isn't Vick. Also, that was before and after a bowl game in Vick's case. USC isn't eligible for a bowl

Also, no one really talks about this, but it's not a given that RG3 will declare either. Landry Jones should probably stay in college another year as well.

If this scenario plays out, what do we do? Trade the house to Indy for Luck? What's the contingency plan here? Good grief

in this situation, we would probably draft either tannehill or Weeden and also bring in a FA like Matt Flynn and both fo them will be competing with Grossman for the starting job.

certainly not ideal, but even under those circumstances, there will be AT LEAST 2 new QB's in camp that have a chance to start.

In other news, the Colts are popping some champagne. They just gained a ton more of leverage to trade the #1 overall pick for a king's ransom with Barkley and RGIII very possibly returning to school.

I wonder if this means guys like Ryan Tannehill and Kirk Cousins will be much higher demand now.

Archived